Chapter 5

Lea's POV

I heard the door opens and I saw Michael enters the cafe. My face got pale and I was shocked. And in a minute, I saw a girl next to him. She was short with brown hair and brown eyes. He was hugging her and she was smiling at him. My heart shattered in a million pieces. How can he be in a relationship with someone that he told me he doesn't like? I couldn't think clear and I heard Harry talk to me.

"Pancake, are you okay? It seems like you saw a ghost. You look pale, do you want something?", he said with worry and anxiety. He was looking at me and he was trying to figure what happened.

"I saw Michael and he is not alone. He is here with a girl". I try to hold my tears as I'm telling him what happened and Harry comes next to me and hold me. I can't help and I fall in his hug putting my head on his chest. He was touching my head without telling nothing and he was holding me tight when I heard a voice.

"Hey, crazy girl. What do you do here?". I knew that it was Michael and I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to let him know how hurt I am. I put a fake smile and I look at him. He is so good-looking. He wears jeans, a grey T-shirt and he has this beautiful smile. Ok, Lea, answer to him and stop staring at him I said to myself.  Harry looked at me and told me in my ear "You can do this beautiful"."Hey, tall boy. I came here with Harry", and I look at him to see what he'll say. He looks at me with a confused expression and the he looks Harry with a shocked face. "Who is he and what he does with you?". I didn't wait this question and I thought that I saw anger in his eyes. But it was probably my idea. "Well, as I'm the only one next to her and she said she is with Harry, it will be easy to understand that it's me. And I'm her boyfriend". I looked at Harry and I couldn't believe what he just said. I was going to say something when Harry whispered to me "Pancake, play the game. I want to help you". Michael seemed to be confused and speechless. "Is this your boyfriend?" and looked Harry with a snob face. "Of course and I am. Do you have a problem with that? And I don't undestand why we should be interrogated by you for our relationship. It's not your bussiness dude" Harry said with a calm face, but I knew that he wanted to hit him on his face.

"Of course it's my business dude" and he looked him angrily. "Lea, is a good friend of me and I want to know with who she is. I don't want to get hurt and I don't think that you're good for her".

"You don't know me at all. At least I don't hurt her every day like someone else. I like her and I want to be with her. Who knows? Maybe you'll receive an invitation for our wedding on the future". I know that he won't succeed to be calm for a long time. I should do something. I can't keep stare at them while they're arguing.

"Well, I don't think I receive one because there will be no wedding". He said with a smirk on his face.

"Stop it." I said with anger and a sharp voice. "I don't want to hear this conversation anymore. You don't owe me to tell me what will do and with who I will be. I'll do whatever I want and you should always respect it. If you want to protect me, then stop jumping on conclusions without knowing the person I am with. And Harry, I don't want to get married yet. You should wait a lot of years for this. I think that you should go to your girlfriend Michael. It's not good to make her wait for a long time. She will think that you don't want her".

Michael looked at me with hurt and he went to his new girlfriend, while Harry was looking at me with a smirk. "Why do you looking at me like that?" I said with an angry face. He came close to me, put his hand on my waist and whispered "You did really good pancake. I'm so proud of you. Do you want to leave?" I nodded and we went to his car. The ride was silent and I was glad for this. I didn't understood when he parked in the front of my house. He came in front of me and looked in my eyes.

"I am sorry for telling him that I'm your boyfriend but he worth it. You saw his face pancake. It was a sweet revenge for the pain that he caused to you. I hope you don't be mad at me." He was waiting to answer him and I saw his anxiety and the sadness in his eyes.

"How I could be mad at you? You saved my ass out there. You should have asked me first, but it's ok. Thank you stalker". I smiled at him and he hugged me tight. I smelled his perfume and I was ready to cry when I thought of today. A few tears started to roll down on my cheeks. He noticed and he wiped them and kissed my forehead.

"Don't cry pancake". He fell down on the ground, took my hand and said. "Lea Smith, will you be my fake girlfriend?"

"Harry Garrett, it would be my pleasure". He stood up and he hugged me tight. "Go to sleep pancake. I'll pick you up at 7:40 for school", and with that he left with a big smile.

I went to my bed thinking about what happened today. I couldn't find a reason why Michael acted like this while he has a girlfriend. Harry was really protective and I appreciate it. And with those thoughts, I slept..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - * I hope you liked this chapter. It was really big, too. More romantic scenes will come soon.
* Tell me your opinion for the story or any ideas you have.

~ Don't hesitate to vote and comment.