Epilogue

Lea's POV

A year after

My life has changed for the better the last months. Last year I graduated from hish school and Harry was there to support me and cheer for me. I will never forget the proud faces of Harry and our families. I got in university to study psychology and I am extremely happy that I achieved my goal. It was the only thing that I wanted to do and I worked really hard for it. That day Harry had a proposition for me.

Flashback

Today is the graduation and I couldn't be happier. We were in the school and I was waiting patiently to hear my name and to go on the stage. I was afraid that I might fall but I tried to vanish these unpleasant thoughts. "Lea Smith", I stood up and I headed to the stage to receive my diploma. Everyone was cheering for me and especially Harry. I shook everyone's hand and I ran to Harry. "Congratulations princess" he said with a huge smile and I did what I wanted to do all this time that we were apart. I hugged him and I kissed him. I went to our families and they hugged me and congratulated me too. Alice and Payton got in the university too. Alice would study law while Payton business. I was so happy for them. Michael would study to become a doctor. I am glad that he moved on. "Princess, are you ready for your surprise?". "Yesss" I told him enthusiastically. All the week Harry was telling me that he had a surprise for me and I was annoyed that he didn't tell what he had planned. We got in his car and we headed somewhere. He took me in our special place were there was a blanket and food. We sat there and we talked for a lot of things. Suddenly Harry turned to me and kissed him. "Princess, I love you so much and I want to be with you as much as possible. I know that it's a huge step and that you might not be ready for it, but I want to ask you something and I am willing to wait for your positive answer for the rest of my time". He took a small blue velvet box and I was completely shocked. "Lea Smith, will you move in with me?". He opened the box and there was a key inside. "Yes, yes, yes", I hugged him and I started kissing him. "Let's go see our home, baby". Our home. I couldn't believe it. The home was in a central place and it was near to the university. It was a new and modern condom. We got in the elevator and we headed to the 4th floor and you could see everything. We entered the apartment and I was breathless. There was a huge living room, a full equipment kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a big closet room. In the oppossite there was a park. "Do you like it?". I turned to Harry and looked at him like he was asking me the obvious. "Are you kidding me? I love it". He came closer and he kissed me. The next day we went to buy furniture and in a week we had moved in.

Present

Today is our one year anniversary and I want to show Harry how much I love him. I want to give him something special. I bought red lacy underwear and a black dress for tonight. Harry knew that I wasn't ready and he has never pressured me for anything. We went to a restaurant and we had a great time. Harry took out a small black box and opened it. Inside was a gold ring with the sign of eternity. "Princess, it has been a year that we are together and it was the best year of my life. I know that we are still young to get married but I want to make sure that you will be mine forever and I can't wait until I propose to you. So, will you accept this promise ring as a symbol that you are only mine and that you someday will become my wife?". I was crying and I couldn't say anything so I nodded. Harry put the ring on my finger and we kissed. In the car I couldn't stop asking myself how I got so lucky. We arrived at our home and we started kissing. He put me on the wall and I put my legs on his waist. The kisses were becoming hungrier and lustful. He carried me on the bed without stop kissing me. When I was out of breath he kissed my neck and my jaw and I couldn't help but moan. I kissed him on the lips and I unbuttoned his shirt and took it out. I put my hands on his chest and I planted kisses from his neck to his waistband. He unzipped slowly my dress and planted kissed to my bare skin. When he saw my underwear his eyes became darker. "You drive me crazy princess". "Make love to me Harry". He looked at me for a while and asked "Are you sure?". "Yes". He tried to see if I had any doubts and when he didn't find any he started kissing me again. That night we made love three times in general even though Harry was worried that I would be sore. I am glad that my first time was with him because I wanted him to be my first especially after all these things that we got through together. I hope that he will be my only one but you can never know what will happen in the future even though it's clear that we love each other and our feelings are very strong. I hope that we will be together for the rest of our lives.