2 - What. The. FU-

When I wake up Im on a couch surrounded by 4 men all wearing balaclavas. I blink a few times, wow, turns out this is actually happening. For a second I thought it was the liters of mango juice going to my head, but nope.
"Hey there, whats your name?" One of them asks.
"Uh...Jenny, and yourself?" I challenge, discovering as much as I can about my kidnappers so I can put them away for good.
"Justin."
"And Im Gabe."
"Im Jack."
"Oh and Im Nick!"
They all introduce themselves. I undo my jacket to reveal my sws shirt that has every member of sws on it "You guys wouldnt happen to be these guys would you?" They all laugh and take off their balaclavas. I gasp as my eyes fill with tears. All the members of sws apart from Kellin stare back at me, smiling widely.
"I've been kidnapped by Sleeping With Sirens." I conclude. The room starts spinning. Im spinning around, move out of my waaaay! I know you're feeling me cuz you like it like this! Sorry, sorry, but when a reference can be made I WILL NOT HESITATE TO MAKE IT even if Im on the verge of passing out. And then I faint. It was a good thing I was already lying on a couch let me tell ya!

I wake up and see Justin pacing up and down the length of the bus, I think he's the only one here now. I pull myself into a sitting position. "Hey dude!" I stretch out tiredly.
He smile sand sits beside me "Hey Jenny!"
"Where'd the rest of the guys go?" I ask curiously.
"Well Nick, Gabe and Jack all went out to get food and shit, so its just me, you and Kellin here now." He explains.
I raise an eyebrow "Kellins here?" I look around frantically but cant find him.
Justin nods "Yeah, he's in his bunk, he doesnt really leave these days." He shakes his head and sighs.
My eyebrows furrow "What!?! Why!?!"
Justin sighs and rests a hand on his forehead "Thats the reason we kidnapped you, we know you're a fan. We've hijacked the Hot Topic cameras and have seen you walk in every morning in various sws merch and we thought you were perfect for the job."
Im beyond confused "What job? What!?!"
Justin laughs slightly "Well...we need someone to cheer him up, get him out of his bunk so he'll perform with us and stuff."
I gasp "He's refusing to perform!?!"
Justin nods sadly "Yeah..."
"Thats so unlike him! Whats happened to him!?!" I really need to know now, I really want to help him out, he's one of the men who saved my life dammit.
"Y'know Katelynne? Well...she cheated on Kellin and has filed for divorce and...she wants complete custody of Copeland." Justin explains.
I gasp and shake my head "No! No way! No fucking way! Oh my god!"
"Exactly, he feels like complete shit and none of us know what to say to him, but you're a female fan, do you think you can help?" He asks.
I nod "I'll try my very best to."
He smiles at me "Great! Thanks Jenny, I'll go out shopping with the rest of the guys now and leave you to it!" With that he jumps up from the couch, waves at me, and leaves the bus. Holy shit. Im Kellin Quinns personal jester. Fuck yeah!