Chapter 3.

Schools almost over. Fortunately for me, I didn't really run into Hannah for the rest of that day, nor Darren for that matter.

I'm going to make Darren want me, and make him regret ever cheating on me.

Currently I'm walking down the hall an to the gym to take my school pictures. Yay! Note my sarcasm. I hate school pictures. Wanna know why?

Examples: freshman year: I had in a white sundress, a jean jacket, and white flats. I was standing in the courtyard, and Some guy drove by; and bam, he hit a mud puddle and it splashed all over me. My perfectly straight hair waved, my dress was stained, and it just wasn't a good picture.

Sophomore year: it was okay. I had jeans and a t-shirt on because I didn't know that it was picture day.

Junior year, I wore jean shorts and a crop top with a cardigan overtop. I had a mocha coffee, and someone rushed pass me, hit my shoulder and I spilt the coffee all over me and Jason.

Senior year: TODAY!

Hopefully, I'll still be clean.

I pushed open the gym doors, the gym was packed full of seniors. I saw Alex waving to me. I waved back and stood in the line.

"Hey, lets take one of the pictures together." A husky voice said in my ear. I turned around to face them and he put his hand on my waist.

"Alex, how'd you get over here so fast-- never mind. Wait! is that allowed to take a picture together and.... Why?" I bit my bottom lip.

"My aunt is the photographer, so yeah and we match.... Sorta." He implied, pointing to his outfit. He is sporting a sky blue v-neck t-shirt, and light khaki shorts, and he had on boy chestnut colored Sperrys.

"I guess."

"Well, come on. Every senior is in here, so they'll buy our little scam." He grabbed my hand and intertwined our finger. I ignored the tingling sensation as he dragged us to the booth.

"Ooh, so this is the girl?" The blonde photographer stated.

"Yep, now aunt Linda, how'd you want us to stand?" Alex asked his aunt, the photographer.

"Okay Alex turn your side to me, you to Melanie. Put your back to his chest. Alex grab her hips. Melanie straighten up your back, and place your hands atop his." I did as she said, and Alex pulled me closer to him, which I thought was impossible. I felt his tappsghot breath on my neck.

"Okay, smile Melanie. You look awkward. And stop smirking Alexander, hate it when you do that." She scolded Alex, causing me to laugh, and causing him to squeeze my hips, leading me to flinch and him to chuckle. I pinched his hands, that mine was on top of.

"That's not nice." He whispered in my ear. I suppressed a shiver, and turned my head to look up at him, my lips were side-angled towards his.

"I never said that i was nice." i smiled. Before I could turn my head back around, a flash went off and I turned to Linda. She smiled sheepishly.

"It was a cute picture." She shrugged. I turned my head back to Alex.

"See what you did!" I said and pushed him away.

"Hush. Linda can we get single ones now.?" He hollered out to his aunt (the photographer.)

"Yeah, let me get Melanie first. Here Melanie." Linda said as she left out from behind her camera and came to me

"Okay, I'll wait on you." He kissed my forehead and ran off stage as Linda grabbed me. She turned me to face her, dragged over a stool. I put my foot on top, my hand on my hip And my other hand on my knee. I tilted my head, well she tilted it for me.