Chapter 5.

Last night after Alex and I said goodbye to the guys, I changed and we left. I felt Darren's gaze on my back the whole entire time that I was walking to Alex's vehicle.

Rolling over, I turned off my alarm clock, and stumbled out of bed.

Stripping, I stepped into the shower, eyes shut tightly as I felt the warm jets of water relaxing my muscles.

Soon I was done washing, rinsing, and repeating, I stepped out with a towel around me and went into my closet. I glanced at the clock to see how long I have to get ready.

Since Alex was picking me up at eight this morning, I set my alarm clock for five A.M. And it's already 5:45A.M.

I pulled on a white tank top, a yellow v-neck t-shirt, black shorts, and my white Nike Shocks, I went and unplugged my phone.

Three text messages. Five missed calls.

Tossing my phone, I plugged up my curler, straightener, and my bar dryer, and let then warm up.

Soon after straightening my hair, I curled the ends an let it flow down my back as I brushed my bangs to the side.

I added mascara and clear lipgloss. It was already,- by the time I was done,- 7:36A.M.

Sighing, I grabbed my phone and went through the text messages.

My hot boyfriend <3: hey are you ready?

Me: now I am.

My hot boyfriend <3: Okay, be there in a few.

I scrolled down.

Darren <3: hey.

Replying, I typed super fast.

Me: what do you want?

Darren <3: you. ;)

Me: no.

I clicked off of his messages and scrolled down more.

Mama(:bear: hey baby, I'll be home maybe Tuesday.

Me: sure thing. Where has dad been the last few days?

Mama(:bear: he had a case. Dust he tell you?

Me: no.

Mama(:bear: oh, well. I told you.

Me: yeah but he hasn't been home.?

Mama(:bear: I know. He had a case. He's at the office. Well baby, I'll text you later I'm at some fabric shop with Charlotte, I'll call or text you later. Love you. Hugs and kisses. -mom.

Hearing a honk from outside of my house. I stood up, grabbing my back, and stuffing my phone into my pockets, ran down stairs, out the door and into Alex's truck.

"Morning." He smiled.

"Morning." I beamed.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready." I said.

"Stop saying everything that I am saying." He chuckled. I laughed and pulled on my seat belt as he drove to school.

Pulling up to the parking lot, he told me to wait so that he could open up my door. Okay...?

"It makes more people but our scam." He whispered into my ear.

"Oh." I nodded. I closed the door just as he pushed me up against the truck and was staring into my eyes.

"What are you doing?" My voice came out in a raspy whisper.