Chapter 1

Crystal
I push him away but he holds my arms against the bed and smiles, "p-please stop" I whimper tears running down my cheeks. He rubs his thumb against my cheek. "Don't cry baby it will be okay I'm here to take care of you" Cameron said kissing me I kissed back because I didn't want him to punish me. "Good Crystal, you kissed back" he breathed on my neck causing me to moan a little.

"Mmmm uh" I whisper as he sucks my sweet spot "I don't want to do this" I say afraid of what he's about to do "just relax baby" he whispered into my ear, "no get the fuck off me!!" I yelled pushing him and kicking him but he was to strong for me to get out of his grip, "what did you say you bitch!!!" he slapped me in the face making me cry, I touched my cheek it stung and it was red with a mark now.

"I-I said get the fuck off me!!!" I say with confidence "no one talks to me that way!!!" he yelled in my face and punched me in the face I fell off the bed and cried, he put his arms around my waist and snuggled his head against my neck I moved my head away. "I'm sorry I hit you princess it's just you can't talk to me that way, your mine now remember" what in the actual fuck he doesn't own me he will never own me i'm his, bull shit I have a boyfriend.

"what the hell I'm not yours you phsyco I have a boyfriend" I say his jaw was clenched and his eyes looked dark he looked so pissed it was scary he pushes me against the wall and says "your mine fucking mine now okay bitch mine, and your boyfriend is long gone I killed the ass" the words that had just came out of  his mouth made me burst into tears how could someone kill someone so kind hearted and loving.

"y-you what" I stuttered I couldn't even speak Justin was everything to me and he killed him, "you heard me,I killed him cause your mine" god he's such a freak why did he have to kidnap me I was living a perfect life, until he had to ruin everything. ''Your a monster get away from me" I pushed him away and started crying I couldn't even look at him. "Princess I only did it for you"cameron says "fuck you!!!" I say

"Okay that's it time for your punishment!!!"He yelled "what are you gonna do hit me" I say with a devious smile he smirks and says "even worse than that" after those words I knew exactly what he meant I tried to open the door to the room but he pushed me on the bed I just realized i'm still in my underwear shit. He pushed me on the bed and held my arms against the bed tightly he crashed his lip onto mine I kissed back just so he doesn't hurt me.

He starts kissing lower which causes me to moan but I try to hold it in but sadly fail "mmm uh" I moaned I didn't want to but it felt so good, "yes baby moan for me" he says me being the idiot I start moaning "uh cameron!!" I didn't know what to do so I moaned his name i'm such an idiot. He pulls off his shirt leaving him shirtless to be honest it was beautiful to look at. He pulled down his jeans then he told me to pull down his underwear but I didn't want to but he yelled at me so I had know choice.

I did as told and pulled them down I didn't want to look I just wanted to get this over and done with, he puts it inside of me causing me to whimper he gave to shits about me cause he was thrusting fast I didn't moan cause I felt no pleaser whats so ever just pain because how hard he was thrusting a tear slipped from my eye. 

He kissed me and I kissed back as he kept thrusting , finally he was done thank you jesus "that was your punishment princess" he says smirking and kissing my forehead I grab my clothes and put them back on. "I-I'm g-onna go shower" I stutter my legs were swollen and were in a hell of a lot of pain, "not without me you aren't" he says seriously you just fuck the shit out of me I don't need to shower with you.

"nevermind" I say laying down on the bed "but you need a shower princess, you smell like cum and sweat" he tells me "it's okay I can live with that" I say he picked me up bridal style and took me to the bathroom. "I'm okay I just want to sleep please" I tell him this time he understood and went to lay down with me, great so much for my plan. 

Cameron

I layed down next to Crystal and wrap my arm around her body god i'm so glad I found her she's so beautiful I'm so glad she's mine, I snuggle with her she doesn't snuggle back I whisper to her "I love you princess" her body is just faced away from me I look at her to see her fast asleep. I kiss her forehead and nudge my forehead towards her. I hope she will love me, I hope so.

I fall asleep peacefully

Crystal

It's morning and Cameron is still asleep his arm isn't wrapped around me anymore so I get up off the bed quitely and try to escape the window was locked so I went to the front door and opened it and started running as fast as I could. I took deep breathes but finally lost my breathe I could hear foot steps behind me and I look behind to see Cameron, "haha you can't escape from me Crystal" he says slapping me in the face and throwing me in the car. "just wait tell we get home" he says I was afraid already what is he gonna do?

We finally made it back and Cameron gave me a dark look I was scared already, as I walked inside he punched me in the face to many times I can't even count and he took a knife and slid it against my leg causing it to bleed I began to cry and cry, what did I do to deserve any of this. He kissed me and left me in the living room. I already wanted to die I can't live like this

Holy crap damn this chapter is crazy lol I know it's not good but I tried my best, anyways let me know what you think in the comments;) please vote and comment