Chapter 5

Crystal

I was so scared the ride was silent as we drove back to the cabin when we finally made it all the boys were still there and I just ran upstairs. The window wasn't locked so I tried to attempt to escape once again I tried to get down slowly so I wouldn't fall and I finally made it down I ran as fast as I could and I found a hotel. I stayed in a room and decided to stay here just to be safe. I was still worried that Cam would find me but on the other hand I wasn't that worried. I just remembered that I still had Taylor's number but if I called him Cam would find me so I called Jack. "Hello" Jack says it still sounded pretty loud so he was probably still at the cabin so I hung up.

I left the hotel and saw someone worse than Cameron, it was Jason Mccann he grabbed me and pulled me to his car I tried to scream for help but he covered my mouth. Shit what have I gotten myself into I should have just stayed at the cabin.

"What do you want from me?" I say he looks at me with a devious look which scares me "revenge thats what" he says "revenge for what, what have I done?" I tell Jason "your little kidnapper cameron has taken something from me that I want" I looked at him in a weird way "but why take me whats that gonna do?" I ask "you see crystal your special to cameron and by taking you he'll give me what I want" Jason says oh my god why is this happening to me.

And Cameron doesn't give to shits about me so he's probably not going to look for me so I'm probably going to die.

Cameron

Everyone left and I went upstairs to check up on Crystal she wasn't there this girl is pissing me off I look around and say her name a couple of times "Crystal baby where are you?" I say no answer "Crystal where the fuck are you!!" I yell still no answer I decided to go look for her I left the cabin and took my car and try to go look for her. I can't find her anywhere I can't believe I've lost her, after a couple of hours it got late and I decided to head back to the cabin. How could this happen I lost her the girl that I love I know I don't treat her well but I need her I love her