Chapter 2

Crystal

I start to walk to the bathroom to wash up my face my eye was swollen my lip was busted and my nose was broken thanks to Cameron, he beat me up like I was a boy and that isn't right I can't live like this I'm not really walking I'm limping since he cut open my leg pretty bad. He stayed in the room leaving me in the living room, I washed off all the blood from my face and leg and took a couple of pieces of ice from the freezer and placed it on my black eye. I lay down on the couch and relax myself and fall into deep sleep.

After about an hour or so Cameron woke me up "get up princess" he told me he acts like this is a game which it isn't "what do you want?" I say sounding a little moody "I want to take you out for lunch, let's go to panda express I know you love it there" he says okay this guy has basically been stalking me for quit some time now he knows my favorite fast food restaurant I bet he doesn't know who my idol is.

"we can jam to some katy perry in the car to babe" he says kissing my forehead okay I guess he does know who my idol is. I wear shades to cover up my face so people won't notice who I'am and a black crop top and shorts, along with black and white converse. Cameron wore a white tank top and jeans with black low top chucks, "wow babe you look so hot" he says I blush at his comment and look down at my shoes. We walk out the door and I feel a nice breeze of wind hit me, it felt great we entered the car and he played katy perry california girls. I wanted to sing but that would be embarassing cause I can't sing, I just hum to the song and look out the window.

We finally made it to panda express and I can smell the delicious smell of chinese food, it wasn't really a long line for us to order so I got beef and brocoli my favorite with noodles along with an egg roll, Cameron didn't know what to get so he got the same. We ordered it for to go Cameron picked up the bag of food and we left. "Are you hungry princess?" Cameron asked "I guess I'm hungry now Cam now that you got me this" I say kind of gigling panda express is my favorite. "Awww Cam I like it" he says causing me to hide my face.

"It's okay princess you can call me that but only you" he says kissing my cheek I like it better if he would act more like this than how he acted towards me yesterday. We enter the car and I can smell the amazing food go up my nostrils I just want to eat up already. "Cam can we eat now?" I ask with a pouty look "not yet babe not tell we get home" he says "Ugh fine" I roll my eyes and turn towards the window looks of the forest was beautiful but it was also scary to be out here in the middle of no where with a physco path and people are looking for you. I let out a sigh and rest my eyes for a bit.

Cameron

God she's literally so gorgeous I just can't the way she smiles the way she speaks and the way she gives attitude is so hot. I hate giving her punishments cause I want her to love me like I love her but I have to give her the punishment if she miss behaves. I probably sound like an idiot but that's just how it works. I look at her to see her resting her eyes, she looked so peacful I didn't want to wake her but I had to. "Princess we are here" I nudge her shoulder and say she moans and groans and scratches her head.

We walk inside and I set the food down on the table I hand Crystal her food and drink she eats away like a dog who just got there food. I start laughing and she gives me that what look "I'm sorry uh haha but do you always eat like this when it comes to this kinda food?" I say "basically panda express is delicious" Crystal says causing me to laugh more. I eat the food i've never ate here before it was really new to me but I only did it for her. I ate the food and man it was good it was beyond good.

We finish are food and I crack open my fortune cookie'love is yet to come' is what it said I hope it was right I keep it in my pocket so I don't forget about that. "What does you fortune cookie say? mine says never give up on dreams''Crystal says "mine says love is yet to come" I tell her she looks away and I throw away all the trash.

I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie she said yes, we watched a comedy called this is the end and that movie is hilarious. We laugh at so many parts together and then Crystal snuggles her head against my chest and I put my arm around her.

Crystal

When the movie was over I was tired so Cam picked me up considering my legs were still sore and because he stabbed me in the leg. He put me down on the bed and layed next to me putting his arms around my waist. I close my eyes slowly I hope Cameron can be like this more often I like this side of him more than his dark side. As I fall asleep, Cameron kissed me on the cheek and fell asleep next to me. Which made blush and smile, I think I like him but only when he's like this.

Hey guys I updated this chapter wasn't crazy this time it was just more of a cute chapter;) but next chapter is going to be crazier then the first so be prepared and anyways as always comment and vote. I need some comments change that 0 to a number please. Pic at the top of what crystal wore