Chapter Three

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! CAMMEEERRRROOONN I will jump on the bed! Your fault!"
I woke up to Jack Jumping on my bed. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. But he didn't take no for an answer. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of bed. He put me over his shoulder and he ran downstairs and out the door. He ran all the way to the backyard and threw me into the pool.
"I.Am.Going.To.MURDER.YOU!" I said to him as I grabbed his arm and pulled him in with me.
"You're so luck I am still wearing my pajamas!' He said to me laughing. I shrugged.
"You're an idiot! Soooo it's your fault!"I laughed as I helped him out of the pool. We both raced inside after we dried up and we changed. I put my hair into a braid and I straightened my bangs. I put on a tank top and a Denim jacket. Then I looked for my favourite jeans, my light blue ripped jeans and I also put on my black vans. I grabbed my sunglass and wallet and ran into Jack's room.
"I'm ready, question is, are you?" I said as I sat on his bed. He looked at me and studied what I was wearing, then he walked into his closet and pulled out his black vans.
"We'll match shoes today!" He said laughing.
"What are we doing today that is so special you had to wake me up at Nine Am?" I asked him looking at the ceiling. He smirked.
"We have alot to do! First I want to get to know you better and we have to get things for today's dinner!" He said putting on his sweater.
"What's so special about today's dinner? and YES brother sister day?" I said jumping off the bed.
We walked down stairs and said by to our parents. We walked out the door and into his car and then he explained.
"My dad thought it would be a good idea if the neighbors met you guys, and he said I could invite my friends over and Ava is gonna come right?" He said parking by Starbucks.
I nodded and smiled. I took out my phone and told Ava. She was all in.
We got breakfast and we walked around the mall after that.
I had an amazing time! It was so good to get to know him. We took so many photos and we posted them. Especially the funny ones.
"Hey Jack? Who exactly is coming to the dinner?" I asked.

"I don't know who my dad invited but my friends are coming. Like the guys I hang out with. And some of them are your age." He said winking at me. I smiled at him and rolled my eyes. I was just about to ask him if he enjoyed having a sister, but then my phone rang. It way Hayes!
"Hayes! Oh I missed you so much! " I said into the phone. Right when I said Hayes, Jack turned to me and tried not to laugh!
"Me too! So I heard you're in California, With Ava!" He said, He sounded so happy. it's so good hearing his voice.
"Yes we are! Oh I remember now! You and Nash are also in California right!" I said standing up.
After I said that, the line went dead. I could only hear him breathing.
"Yeah we are!" Someone said behind me. I turned around and it was Hayes! Oh My Gosh! it was so overwelming! I missed him so much! I started to cry and he hugged me!
"You don't even know how much I've missed you both!" I said to him. he smiled at me and hugged me tighter.
"You guys know each other! Hayes why didn't you tell me! I would have brought her to your house!" Jack said, bro hugging Hayes. He smiled and sat with us. We told Jack how we know each other, and about the dinner. I can't wait to see nash there!
The boys were talking still and I decided to look at Forever 21.
"Be right back guys!" I called back to them. They nodded and I left.
I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going and I crashed into someone.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"I said helping him off the ground.
"No its fine, I wasn't looking where I was looking either. By the way. I'm Matthew, Matthew Espinoza!" He said smiling at me. FOR REAL! okay okay calm down calm down Cameron! Just say hi.
"Uh, Hey, I'm Cameron, Cameron Deenblue," I smiled at him. It went kind of quite for a but the he asked me for my number and I gave it to him.
"You have such amazing eyes!" He said looking into them. I blushed and smiled at him.
"I Don't know what to say, but thank you." I smiled at him.
"Don't say anything, but I'll text you and-" He got cut off by my phone. I gave him the sorry look and he told me to answer. It was jack.
"Hey Jack! I'm just around the corner I'll meet you by start bucks." I said right as I answered.
"Okay, did you find anything you like?" He asked
"If I did, you wouldn't be able to get me out of the mall!" I said and Matthew started laughing.
"Hey is that Matthew?" He asked
I gave Matthew my phone.
"Yeo Jack, Are you and Cameron like a thing cuz I can back off!" Matthew told Jack. I can't belive he just said that! Was he flirting with me?! I started to laugh .
"No Matthew Jack and I are step siblings!" I said laughing.
Matthew is so cute. We all said goodbye and I went to find Jack.