Chapter Seventeen

Taylor P.O.V

The boys and I spent hours trying to put together what Nash had in mind. I am honestly at the point where I would do anything to keep Ava here. I'm glad that the boys are helping out as well. While we were still putting together everything, Ava texted me asking where we were. Zoë and Cam already knew what was going on, and what the boys and I are doing, but we couldn't tell Ava. This plan includes buying me a new suit! Note the sarcasm! I'm not big on those things, but just for Ava. I checked the time and we only had 1 hour left before Magcon!

"Guys! We only have 1 hour to finish this!"I yelled out to the guys. The all looked at me and nodded their heads. Shawn and I went to get me a suit. Nash and Cameron were working together. Hayes and Carter. Matt and Aaron. Jack and Jack. 1We were all paired up so it would go faster. Shawn and I walked into a few stores, but we couldn't find one nice enough. All the guys already had suits and I needed one that was just right. We walked into the one store and Shawn quickly picked me out three. One dark blue, one grey, and one black. I really liked the dark blue one, it would also look great with what I got Ava. I tried them all and saved the blue one for last.

"I like the dark blue one, but the black fits perfectly!" Shawn said as I looked in the mirror. He is right, the black did fit the best.

"You're right... Hey? What if I ask the girls? Shawn take a picture and send it to them but make sure Ava doesn't see!" I said turning around to fave him.He nodded and I posed in the black suit, then with the blue and Shawn sent them to Zoë. I was honestly super nervous! What if Ava has to break up with me too? What if het mom doesn't accept me? Ugh! I don't even know what her mom is like! I waited for a few minutes until Shawn got an answer. He looked up at me and smirked. Dark blue it is!

Aaron P.O.V

The boys and I were helping Taylor our together a plan so Ava could stay. We only had an hour before Magcon so we were kind of rushing. I was partnered up with Matt, and it was the funniest thing ever! I am actually having fun with this. Matt and I had tons to do, but we decided to take a small break. I'm starving!

"Yeo? Do you think this will work?" Matt asked, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I don't know, but hopefully it does!" I asked looking up from my phone. In the corner of my eye I spotted a figure. Not just any figure, a Jessica figure. What the hell is she doing out all the way in Texas? Hasn't she done enough. I noticed that she was just watching us. She didn't do anything, but just stand there and watch. That's honestly the scariest thing I've ever seen her do. What if she what's to wreck this for Taylor? I saw her pick up her phone and take pictures, right then her phone started to ring. thank god she was close and loud enough that I could hear. She was talking to some other person but I didn't know if it was a guy or girl.

Jessica: "No no, don't worry, I will make sure this is the last time we see Ava.!"

Person: "You Better! DON'T SCREW IT UP THIS TIME! I need her out of the picture just for a week for this to work, then she can come back!"

Jessica: "This is going to be fun! Now see you in a week. BYE!"

She hung up the phone and walked away. I looked at Matt and his eyes were wide open. We have to stop Jessica.

Cam's P.O.V

The girls and I were waiting at the hotel for the boys. Ava was heart broken so we decided to put on music and eat ice cream. I put on some of Shawn's music and we sat on the ground eating. It was honestly is sad, I'm going to miss her so much! I just thought about it over and over and we all cried more and more. I know Ava's mom, and when her mind is set to something, it doesn't change. Ever. This trip took off on the wrong foot. The day we leave, my parents get into an accident and Ava has to leave the next day! Why? I looked over to Zoë and she was asleep on the bed. It has been a crazy day. Ava had just stopped crying, and she was finishing her ice cream. My girls. Zoë and I will still be seeing each other around and hanging out, but not with Ava anymore. I had to get my mind of it. I looked over at the time and there was now only twenty minutes before Magcon. Where are the boys?! I took out my phone and texted Matt.

Me: Where are you guys?!

Matt ❤: We will be there, don't worry. We Won't be late I promise. We will meet you guys there okay?

Me: Fine okay, Are you guys okay tho?

Matt❤: Yes cam, don't worry. Love you, see you there

Me: Love you too. Bye

I put down my phone and decided to wake Zoë up. I quietly climbed up on her bed and stood there. I just waited a few minutes and I stated to jump.

"WAKE UP LAZY BUM!" I yelled as I jumped more and more. She groaned and hid under the covers. Ava was laughing and she decided to help me. She grabbed a pillow and started to wack Zoë with it.

"WAKE UP LAZY BUM!" She repeated. We all started laughing. Zoë gave up and jumped out of bed, she grabbed the pillow and wacked me with it which caused me to fall onto the bed. I laughed and grabbed another pillow and we all just started to hit each other. It was the best, then there was a knock on the door. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the boys because the don't knock, and we were in Shawn's room so they would have the keys. We all looked at each other in silence. There was a voice at the end of the hall and ot was a girl voice. Definitely not the boys.

"Hide!" I mouthed to the girls. They nodded and we all ran. Ava and Zoë hid under the bed while I went to the closet. I was shaking. The door nob started moving rapidly. My heart was pounding harder and faster. Then the door flew open.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" She screamed. It took me a minute to realize that Jessica was in the room.