Chapter Fifty

January 15

After New years Eve, everything went back to normal. We stopped worrying, had a fun time together, and got even closer you can say. The girls and I were going to go to Central Park, just to have a few hours to ourselves, as well as the boys will have a few hours to themselves. I put on my dark blue jeans, Nike running shoes, Black sweater, and even decided to put on a ring, on my other hand of course, my right finger had the princess ring. I kissed Magic on the forehead and walked downstairs. I sat on the couch beside gosling and he wrapped his arm around me as a fiddled with the Necklace Matt got me for New years. The necklace was a silver heart that says 'I promise' And I got him a circle Key chain that says "I'll love you forever.." It has a missing heart in the middle, and that's where my necklace goes! It was really cute.

"Alright, I'm ready..let's go!" Zoë said as we said go back. Central park, here we come.

*Gilinsky's P.O.V*

The girls left and we decided to fins a place we can go and hang out at. the past few weeks were pretty fun I have to admit, it was good to feel relaxed. our parents went out for a meeting and we stayed home. As we were looking through our phones, a knock came at our door. I stood up to open the door and it was him...TMG!

" Wait, please, listen to me the girls are they here?" He said and I shook my head.

"Oh no, hurry let's go!" He said and I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

"We are not going anywhere until you take off that Mask and tell us what's going on!" Cameron said and he nodded. He walked in and sat down. He took of his mask. Oh my gosh, I've seen him before, or I think I have.

"My birthmother, I don't know why I'm not with her, but I don't think it was her choice to, because every year, She sends me something on a special day. July 17, I got the mask. I wanted to find her so I Relocated Jessica, that's right, I knew her since I was 10. She said she knows where my mom was , but first, p needed to do her bidding. I agreed, I would do what ever it took, just to reconnect with my family. But then I found out it involved, Nash, Hayes, Cam, and Ava. Yeah, I'm from North Carolina. I learned your names and everything. I couldn't take it anymore, it's not worth it, now I wish I stopped her..." He stopped.

"What's your name?" Nash asked him.

"Adrien"

"No way!" Hayes said. Adrien nodded.

"What?" We all asked.

"Guys...He's Ava's twin brother."

*Cam's P.O.V*

It was getting pretty late so we started heading home. Until I couldn't see Ava beside me. I turned around and there was Jessica, Ava, Zoë, and Olivia were passed out on the ground.

"Nighty night dear!" She winked...then, pitch black.

**************************

I woke up in a dark room, dim lights, 4 beds, wasn't really soft. I got up from the bed and walked to the door. I turned the nob and pushed but the door was locked.

"We tried Cam, she open the door just to give us a but of food that's all" Olivia said weakly. ughhhh. I collapsed on my bed and stared at the ceiling until the door opened.

"Well children, let me fill you in. I want to be a millionaire, and you guys can help. You each will be sold to different people as their slaves!!!! But first, get ready. It's time to work!!!" She laughed as she locked the room and left.

"I JUST WANT TO RIP HER HEAD OFF AND FEED IT TO THE COWS!" Ava yelled.

"I mean, she has a point!" Zoë said. UGH MAN, I wonder what the boys are doing right now. I checked my phone and it was 8 pm. Our parents must be home. No cell service either, just great! I closed my eyes and played around with the Necklace, as a I fell back asleep on the most uncomfortable bed in the world.

*Gilinsky's P.O.V!"

"HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL US JESSICA WAS BACK!" My mom said crying into my dad's arm.

"Don't blame them please.." Adrien popped up. My mom looked up abd her eyes grew.

"Adrien? Oh my god you're alive!"

"Of course I am...I didn't die, I was just sent away...I don't know why!" He said as my mom hugged him and he hugged her back.

"We'll find them in promise!" Nash said. Let's just hope we do.