Chapter Thirty Two

I read my book. I finished my book. Now I need more books!Ugh, I should just live in a library. I past out after I read my book and I was asleep the whole ride home. I'm in my room and I'm pretty sure everyone is jetlagged. I've been so lazy and it's been a week since we got back, everyone is no longer sick, but just a few runny noses. Matt and I haven't told our parents yet, but I'm afraid to. Today we decided to tell them. Matt told his parents, but I just want him to be there when I tell them.

"Honey! Matt is here!" My mom called to Gilisnky, but instead I walked down.

"Hey Matt!"I said to him.

"Honest go call your brother,and where is Olivia?!"She said. I shrugged and called our dad.

"Mom, Dad, Matt and I have something to tell you guys!" I said giving then a smile. My mom smiled but my dad didn't.

"I Would really like your Approval! if you want we could sit down and talk and -" He got cut off by my dad. OMG my dad is smiling.

"I approve, Jack wil Keep an eye out too." My dad said and Gilinsky walked out from the kitchen.

"They knew wayyyy before we left the Magcon !" He said laughing. We shook our heads and sat down and talked about the dinner plans when Olivia walked in. We all looked at her and she froze.

"I didn't KILL anyone don't worry!" She said laughing. She sat down and we continued talking about the dinner. Right now it 3:46 Pm, they will be coming over around 6. Matt head home and we started getting ready. Gilisnky went out to get some missing ingredients, and my dad helped my mom cook. Olivia and I cleaned up the house and went upstairs to get ready.

"What are you gonna wear?" She asked me opening her closet door. I actually had no idea.

"Probably jeans and a t shirt!" I replied. Olivia stopped looking for clothes and turned and looked at me, I swear it felt like I offended her.

"Are you kidding me! Matt's parents are having dinner with our family, OUR CRAZY family. if this dinner goes wrong, say goodbye to you and Matt! no pressure though!" She said grabbing My hand and taking me to my room. She walked into my room and opened my closet and shook her head. She looked at me with a big grin and sprinted down the stairs and I followed.

"MOM DAD! I'm taking Cameron out shopping cause clearly she doesn't see how important this is!" Olivia said putting on my shoes, I couldn't help but laugh and put on my shoes.

"Okay but Cameron drives!"My dad laughed Back. I mocked Olivia and took the keys from her hand and walked out the door. As we walked to the car Gilisnky just came back.

"oooo, can I come!!" Gilisnky said, we laughed and let him.

"I CALL SHOT GUN!"Olivia and Gilisnky screamed as they ran to the door. Olivia beat him.

"HA HA!" Olivia laughed in his face.

"Very Funny, I'll get you next time!" Gilinsky laughed as he got into the car. The whole way to the mall we were singing along and blasting music, it was all pumped up music until they played Adele's new song "Hello".

"HELLO, FROM THE OTHER SIDE!" Olivia sang.

"I MUST HAVE CALLED A THOUSAND TIMES!" Gilinsky continued.

"TO TELL YOU I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THAT I'VE DONE!" I finished it off before we made it to the mall.

"Dang it! Everytime a good song comes on, we make it!" I complained.

"Oh shut up and let's go!" Olivia laughed. We got out of the car and ran into the mall, we checked so many stores and they were very expensive. Gilisnky, left to go look for some clothes for him and when we met up and not the food court, he had 4 bags full!

"You shop more than me!" Olivia joked.

"There is a sale!" Gilisnky said. Olivia's eyes grew wide and she grabbed me arm and Gilisnky led the way. We walked into the store and I think it was a newly opened one but it was huge! THEY HAD SO MANY SWEATERS AND SWEAT PANTS! I ran over to the boy side and picked out two sweaters. A black one with the number 14 on it, and it said NYC, and I also picked out a grey sweater with my favourite quote written in gold.

"Live Simple so others can Simply live!" I said out to myself, Matt's quote! I turned back around and Olivia has already picked out clothes for me! She gave them to me and dragged me to the fitting rooms and I tried on the outfits.

Outfit 1
Black highwasted jeans
Blue laced crop top
Black Jean jacket
Dark blue flats

Okay that was cute!

Outfit 2
highwasted Jean shorts
Red T-shirt
light blue cardigan

Outfit 3
Black jeans
Black and White pokadot shirt

I loved them all!! Who knew Olivia would know what I'd like. I walked out with the clothes in my hand and we paid. All my clothes turned out just under $40, and Olivia's clothes turned out exactly $40. We grabbed our bags and decided to make one more stop at Starbucks.
I was slowly falling asleep so Gilisnky decided to drive and I slept in the back seat. I feel asleep through the whole drive, and it felt like they didn't want to wake me up.

"wake up Cameron!" Someone said laughing, I couldn't clearly make out the voice so I slowly opened my eyes. MATTHEW! OMG WHAT TIME IS IT! I quickly jumped up and he grabbed my arms.

"Calm down!" He said laughing as he kissed my forehead.

"Are your parents here?" I said getting out of the car.

"No, but they're coming, so go changed" He said hugging me. I kissed his cheek and walked inside. I closed the door and the whole family started laughing.

"SORRY!" Olivia said laughing, I shook my head and Laughed.

"Come on, help me decided what to wear!" I said walking up the stairs as Olivia followed. She sat on my bed and I tried on all outfits, I honestly loved my blue crop town outfit, it didn't show any stomach because of the highwasted jeans, and the jacket, and I loved that!

"I think we can both agree on which outfit! " She said looking at me.

"Outfit 1!" We both said, and just that, the door bell rang. Let the fun and scary dinner begin.