Chapter Forty Seven

Ava and I have gotten dressed and went down to Olivia and Zoë's room. We were all dressed and felt princessy? We were told to dress formal but not gowns. We curled our hairs and walked down the stairs. Ava and I haven't told anyone about the mask, and we don't know when, with our parents everywhere, it's difficult too. We walked down the stairs, me more careful than anyone, I walked slowly while everyone was waiting.

"Relax, you're not gonna fall!" Carter said laughing. I stopped and glared.

"You just wanna laugh!" I said smirking. He shrugged and I made it to the bottom of the stairs. We grabbed our coats and head out to the car waiting for us. This party we are attending is very important to Matt's dad, he is the guest, so his friend got is a limo. We all climbed in and everyone was having fun, but Ava and I didn't. We were quite the whole car ride, I was thinking that's for sure.

"What's wrong?" A voice echoed and I snapped out of my thoughts, I looked to my left it and was Nash.

"Nothing.." I said shaking my head. He started blankly into my eyes and smiled.

"I know you're smiling, I'm not an idiot Cam, I know you AND Ava like the back of my hand!" He said as he glanced towards Ava who had her head rested on Taylor.

"Nothing, I just, nothing!"

"Ha ha funny, now spill"

"Well.. ugh okay, Ava and I found TMG's mask on out balcony!"

"Wait? who is TMG? ohhhhhh the masked guy? woah!"

"YA, and ugh I'm scared to see him at the party! "

"Relax, we gotta tell the guys when we get there... I hope!" He said until we were cut off by our parents.

"Alright kids, be on your best behavior please... no shenanigans boys!! There will of course be a bunch of dance so be prepared!" Matt's dad said.

"We will each have tables, but they will be near us!" My dad said

"you guys may go explore the big house, it's open for all!" Matt's mom said.

"But, when it's time for the Christmas dinner at 9, we meet back at the table. I want clean clothes and DON'T BE LATE!!"My mom said and we were let out of the car. We all walked out and let out parents lead us inside. the house was bigger than Zoë's house!!! It was golden, and magnificent! We all walked inside and we were greeted at the door. These really cute boys showed us to our seats but I think the guys noticed that they were kinds good looking cuz all I saw was the girls getting pulled closer to their guys and I just wanted to laugh. We got seated at the tables and we took off our jackets. We had our own big table, and our parents shared one with the host.

"Guys, Cam and I need to -" Ava said until she was cut off by a booming voice.

"Welcome all To our family's Christmas party! The house is free to roam so do as you wish! I just ask you all to have fun and spread joy! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Matt's dad's friend said. I like this guy already, he seems sweet. Our parents then called us over to meet them and their son? We walker over to the table and introduced ourself to them. Their son though, was not facing us. But then he did. NO! IT CAN'T BE. HE CAN'T BE THEIR SON NO NO NO! He shook everyone's hand and kissed mine. I quickly held Matt's hand.