ceaseBreathing

ceaseBreathing is the 31st author to be interviewed here, and does not only have jrock themed works but also Homestuck themed works. Joined about a year ago ceaseBreathing has an innovative way of writing, and it shows through all of the works. 

~ceaseBreathing~

How did you discover the Visual Kei/Jrock scene?

I discovered visual kei from Black Butler. I took an immediate interest in season two's opening. I found it snappy, and very cute. Therefore, I looked into the bands. Like SID, my ultimate favorite band, the GazettE.

How has it helped you?

Since I mainly listen to the GazettE, they're music has always helped calmed me when I became worked up. So if I needed some sad music to help me sulk, I knew I could always rely on them.

How did you get your username?

How I got my current username was from depression. There was shit going on at that time, so I felt like my username expressed what I felt.

What is your favourite story, that you wrote, at the moment?

My favorite story that I've written? Wow, ok. Lets see... I guess I've liked... hmm... don't know. I really like all that I've written. It shows how I've progressed and changed in my writing skills.

What is your favourite story by another author?

My favorite story written by someone else is definitely Gaze One-Shots. I can't remember the authors username. Although, from what I recall, it had something with the word Kitty in it.

What is your OTP?

I actually have two otp's; Reituha and Uruki. I personally live putting them in a love triangle so Ururu has to pick between Ru-chan and Rei-kun. The drama is always entertaining.

A bit about ceaseBreathing:

Any other info about me, well. I guess I could say that my mother abuses me, my family is a bunch of sick assholes, my brother is a two-faced shit stain. And I was molested in 7th grade. I've had a lot of people leave and betray me, but then again, I've also turned my back on friends, thinking I was helping them in some situations. Other times, I was too blind and stubborn to admit when I was wrong. But, anyways. Other than that, I love singing, drawing and dancing. Also make overs on friends. Just kinda makes me feel like I'm Michelle Phan.

Thankyou very much, once again to ceaseBreathing! I hope people continue to support you and your amazing stories! My favourite story of yours is 'Empty'.