AlmightyTallest

It has been a while since I have uploaded an interview (been over a year now), but I am really appreciative that AlmightyTallest has reached out to do an interview. AlmightyTallest is one of the few authors I know on wattpad who have written an An Cafe story (unfortunately there are not many stories for this band) among with many other stories including different J-rock group pairings, K-pop and OC's. So today I would like to present AlmightyTallest for my next interview.

~AlmightyTallest~

How did you discover the Jrock/Visual Kei scene?

My friend in middle school found the GazettE in her YouTube suggestions (she listened to a lot of Kpop). She told me to listen to The Invisible Wall. It was different than anything I had heard. I thought it was amazing and I've been hooked ever since.

How has it helped you?

Around the same time I discovered Jrock, my parents were arguing a lot. I listened to the GazettE nonstop. I didn't have to pay attention to my surroundings and I didn't feel so alone. It just helped me drown out arguments and such. So, the genre (and The GazettE) mean the world to me.

How did you get your username?

The Almighty Tallest from the cartoon Invader Zim. I'm pretty tall (especially for a woman) and I used to get made fun of a lot. So I loved the idea that the almighty tallest were given all the power on their planet. And I started going by Akmy as a pen name. It's an anagram I got from my actual name.

What is your favourite story that you have written?

I haven't uploaded it. At least not yet. But the first story I ever wrote. It's about Aoi and Uruha. The content isn't the best thing I've ever written, but from beginning to end I can see the progress I've made thus far. It's pretty special to me. Content wise, I can't choose.

What is your favourite story that someone else has written?

I don't know that I have a favorite story. I like a lot of Moral_Hell's work. I don't have as much time for reading as I'd like because I'm in college.

Who do you look up to as a role model in the music industry?

The GazettE-I like that they make the music they want to make. They're very dedicated to the band and they're friendships with each other. They're genuine.

Miyavi-He's made time for his career without neglecting his family.

Basically anyone that has a healthy balance between their work and their personal life. 

A bit about AlmightyTallest:

I was born and raised in the American Midwest. I'm a broke college student. I don't upload stories as much as I should/want to (what I have on my profile is nowhere near the amount of stories I actually have). I am seriously touched when people read what I write. I used to get bullied and I move around a lot, but I've found a community of support here. People that I don't even know have been supportive of my work. I think that's beautiful. Comments on my stories fuel me to keep updating them. I want to say thank you to the people that support me here. And I'd like to thank you dayxbyexday for the interview and for adding me to your reading list.

Thankyou very much to AlmightyTallest for participating in the interview, I appreciate your time to do the interview and please continue to write your stories, as stories are a great way to express ourselves.