Crow__

Crow__ is the next incredible author I am proud to present to you. Crow__ has about 20 brilliant works and has been on wattpad for two years. If you haven't read any of Crow__'s works yet, I very persistently recommend that you do! 

~Crow__~

How did you discover the Visual Kei/Jrock scene?

I knew about it thanks to Death note's openings. I was so curious to find who sang that so I searched it and after that I kept searching Jrock and what not. ~ Of course... My first band that I liked very, very much wasn't Nightmare Naitomea but, The GazettE. I remember that I saw the small pic of Ruki licking the microphone and I said "Woooo... let's see this to see why is he doing that."

How has it helped you?

Uhm... it has helped me to get motivated and calm when I'm mad.

How did you get your username?

Well I always had a thing for crows. They are so black and so beautiful... I dunno, maybe I'm crazy. LOL

What is your favourite story, that you wrote, at the moment?

It has to be Biohazard, Us and 1-800-Suicide. (But mostly Biohazard ♡) Ps: Biohazard is an old story I wrote in livejournal long time ago..

What is your favourite story by another author?

Facade by GUILTY_

What is your OTP?

Aoi x Uruha ♡

A bit about Crow__:

I was born in Puerto Rico and English isn't my first tongue. I'm 18 soon 19. Ahh... I tend to get inspired by music so... sometimes I don't post too much beacuse I don't find a song that would start my engine to do so. I love cats~ (Specialy black ones)I am a girl e - e & that's about it. ♡

Thankyou very much, once again to Crow__ for participating in this. I must admit that I can't choose a favourite story of yours, because so far all the ones that I have read are magnificent! I hope lots of people continue to support you and your remarkable works!