AkiOnTheMoon

I first received a message from AkiOnTheMoon about 11 months ago, and I was touched that someone who was not from an english speaking country would take the time to message me, thanking me for 'dramatic show'. Since then, I have read 'Yuke' and 'Ame' and was amazed at the detail put into each chapter. So today I would like to present AkiOnTheMoon for my next interview. 

~AkiOnTheMoon~

How did you discover the Jrock/Visual Kei scene?

I discovered it through the Kuroshitsuji's second season after rewatching it. Actually, even before that I've listened to a lot of songs from Sid since they made a lot of openings for animes (for example FMA Brotherhood) or Nightmare's The World because honestly, the anime alone is really good but with that song it's perfect. So it's like I listened to Visual Kei songs without knowing it's Visual Kei. But after I rewatched it I was like 'Damn, that song is good. I need to know who made it.' That's how I discovered The GazettE and then I just kept discovering new bands.

How has it helped you?

To be honest, I don't think it helped me in some special way. I'm just really happy that I could find so many amazing songs for all my moods. Worldwide known singers have nice songs, but I've never felt any kind of connection to them because they were just songs - good, but plain at the same time. When I'm listening to Jrock I actually have a feeling that the bands know what they're singing about, there's some kind of emotion. If I have any problems, I listen to Jrock and seek some sort of support. With this music, it's always easier to overcome them than without it.

How did you get your username?

This is like my third username and I won't change it again (changing all the covers is terrible --_--). I always thought that all those people here on Wattpad have such a cool usernames and I wanted to think of my username as of a cool one as well. I like the name Aki because of its meaning and I also think that Moon is fascinating, so I easily came up with AkiOnTheMoon. And yeah, I think it's pretty cool!

What is your favourite story that you have written?

Well, I haven't publicated a lot of things 'til now since I'm a kind of person who likes to take her time. I probably feel a deep attachment to Yuki, one-shots with TsuKoi as pairing, because I usually write them when I feel some really intensive emotion. The last time I wrote a new one-shot I was pretty proud of myself because the result was great, or so I think. When I was writing it, I felt rather depressed and it actually helped my mood, so it means a lot to me.

What is your favourite story that someone else has written?

I absolutely love Riyu_YourTruely's Another Wolftale or redreisui's Immortals Do Fall. But apart from Jrock fics I started reading A/B/O bxb stories (since there is only a few of them in Jrock fandoms). I'm totally captured by HecDaevis's Fallen Wolves.

Who do you look up to as a role model in the music industry?

That's a bit difficult since I've never thought about it. But I think it may be Koichi. You know, having pink hair, wearing a lot of strange clothes. He looks like someone who doesn't care about what others think because he likes it and he wants to wear it, he wants to be that way. I'd like to be that way too, not caring all the time about what the other people would think of me or my actions.. I don't want to be careless, I just want to be self-confident.

A bit about AkiOnTheMoon:

Hello, my real name is Sofia and I'm sixteen. I think of myself as of someone friendly, talkative, quite boring person. I'm usually loud, moody and hungry all the time. That's probably the best way to describe myself.

Thankyou very much to AkiOnTheMoon once again! Please continue to write your beautiful stories & one shots, and I hope more people discover your work!