Chapter 3

I tried to pay attention to the teacher but I could only think about David right now. Just the thought of him makes me so fucking angry.

"Niall, you wanna come hangout with us after school?" Avan asked him and I looked at him sternly.

"Yeah sure, sounds good" Niall replied then looked back at the teacher.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at my paper.

-

I rushed out of the class as soon as the bell rang and I ran to the bathroom.

I took my phone out to check the time, I saw texts from Andrew, Avan and...David.

David is my ex boyfriend, we dated for two years then broke it off for several reasons.

I walked out putting my phone back in the bag and walked to the boys.

"Hey" I hugged Andrew from behind.

"Hey ash" they both said in unison and Andrew hugged me back when he turned around.

"Is everything okay?" Avan asked and hugged me after I pulled away from Andrew.

"Yeah yeah, it felt so suffocating there" I said and pulled away.

"So, is it okay if Niall comes over?"

"Yeah okay it's fine" I sighed knowing that these two want to hang out with him.
-
So me, Avan and Andrew are sitting on the couch right now waiting for Niall to arrive.

"Ugh I have homework to do" I said as I grabbed my pink binder.

"Since when do you do homework?" Andrew chuckled.

"I have to, I need to get better grades now" I rolled my eyes and started doing my homework.

Avan opened the door when the door bell rang.

"Hey man" he greeted Niall. I heard more than two voices.

"Did he bring a friend or something?" I whispered to Andrew.

"Umm ash?" I heard Avan say and I looked up to see Niall and David... Fuck