Chapter 5

"Hey can I stay at your house tonight?" I asked Avan as I shoved my books in the locker.

"Yeah sure but is everything okay?" He looked at me concerned.

"Yeah just my parents fighting again" I sighed and switched my phone off.

"Oh I'm sorry, umm I gotta go to the restroom, see you later!" He said and ran with his hand on his crotch. Oh typical Avan.

"Hey love" I heard Niall say as he ran towards me.

"Why are you running?"

"Oh because Emily is following me" he said trying to catch his breath.

"Wow, never thought she would do that. Usually, guys follow her." I laughed and gave him my water to drink.

"Hey, so I was thinking if you wanna hangout tonight?" He asked biting his bottom lip.

"Yeah sure but I'm staying at Avan's tonight"

"Oh okay, can I ask why?"

"My parents are fighting, but yeah we can hangout" I said and he nodded.

"Okay love see ya later" he kissed my cheek and walked away.

That was unexpected.

I decided to ditch class and go to the field, Avan and Andrew will get mad at me because I'm ditching without them. Oh well.

I sat down on the bleachers and took my journal out and just starting writing poems.

"Hey" Avan sat by me and pulled me close by my waist.

"Hey?" I looked at him confused.

"So, what's the plan for tonight?" He asked as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Oh Niall's wants to hangout later"I told him as I finished writing the last sentence

"Oh cool" he said and put his hand on my cheek and made me look at him.

"You okay?"

"Ash.. You're so beautiful" he whispered then leaned in and kissed me.