Chapter 13

"Can Niall please stay here? Where he was staying before, had problems with him and he has no way to stay. So can he stay here please?" I was holding Niall's hand a little too tightly. I looked at my mother who didn't move but soon she smiled and hugged Niall "of course he can" .
"So, I need to go grocery shopping so Ash make Niall feel comfortable and get him settled in" mom said as she grabbed the car keys and I nodded.
"Bye Ma" I kissed her cheek as she walked out the door.
"Let me show you the guest room" I grabbed his hand and ran upstairs to the room then opened the door.
"Wow, it's beautiful" he said and put his suitcases down on the floor.

"Thanks" I smiled "I decorated the whole room myself" I said proudly.

"You did a good job babe" he kissed my cheek and my heart fluttered.

"So, tell me, what's Ireland like?" I asked as I sat down on the bed.
"Well.." He sat down beside me "I don't know where to start"
"Start with the weather" I giggled a little.
"Okay so July and August are the warmest months where we get 18 hours of daylight... In September, temperatures are mild and the coldest months are January and February"

"Wow that was in so much detail, amazing" I could listen to him talk all day and all night and never get bored of him one bit.

"Yeah" he chuckled and pulled me closer.

"What else do you want to know?" He asked, I could feel his breath on my neck and he interlinked my fingers with his.
"Uh uh if you want to watch...High School Musical with me or not" I laughed a little as I said it.
"Of course" he giggled and took his sweater off, as he was taking it off his shirt underneath went up a little exposing his abs, I couldn't stop staring until he cleared his throat.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry" I could feel my cheeks turn red, I quickly looked away and I grabbed the TV remote and logged into Netflix. I felt Niall's arm around my waist as I chose the movie.

"I'm cold, can I wear your sweater please?" I smiled looking up at him and he chuckled.

"Yeah of course love" he passed me his sweater which I took too excitedly and wore it quickly.

"You look so good in it" he kissed my cheek.
"Thank you" I smiled and got closer to him so we could cuddle.
15 mins into the movie, my eyes were droopy and I couldn't understand what Niall was saying, his mom called him so he was talking to her. As I waited for him to finish talking, I fell asleep.