Chapter 14

I woke up to my phone ringing, I thought it was  my alarm but it was my mom calling. I groaned and grabbed by phone then answered sleepily "hello?"

"Goodmorning honey, I just called to tell you that I won't come home till 10 at night" she sounded so excited for some reason.

"Alright Mom, I love you, bye" I smiled a little to myself and hung up. I looked to my side and Niall wasn't there. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After that, I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see Niall dancing shirtless.

"Damn baby" I smirked and opened the fridge to get milk out.

"Goodmorning love" he smiled and hugged me which I returned happily.

"You look great without a shirt" I smirked and kissed his cheek.

"Oh why thank you" he smiled, leaned in and kissed me softly, I kissed him back a bit roughly then pulled away.

"Ugh you make me want more" he groaned.
I winked as I made myself a bowl of cereal.

"It's Monday isn't it?" He asked while eating his apple.

"Yep" I groaned walking to the sink, I washed my dishes "I don't want to go" I whined and hugged him from behind. 

"We don't have to go you know" he smirked and pulled me on his lap.

"Hmm what do you wanna do?" I looked at him

"Let's go to the beach" he said really excitedly.

-
"Here we are" I took a deep breath when we got out of  the car.

"It's been awhile since I've been here" I smiled as I took out my bags out of the trunk.

"I love it here, we should skip school more often" he winked

"Maybe" I chuckled and locked the car and walked towards the beach.

I was about to lay my towel down when I felt his arm around me and picked me up

"PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN" I half screamed and half laughed.

"Okay okay" he laughed and dropped me in the water
"YOU FUCKER" I screamed a little angry
"Aw come on love" he jumped in too and pulled me closer to him.
"What if I drowned" I said still mad

"But you didn't babe"

"But what if I did?!"

"But you didn't" he said and with that he kissed me so passionately that I couldn't fight back but kissed him back softly.