Falling In Love (A Mitchel Cave Fan Fiction WAT)

Hey Bridey!

Got board

Love Yha bitch! Xx

Chapter 1. Back to School

Bridey's P.O.V

I pushed the the thick glassed doors open and walked down the hall. Another boring year at the same boring old high school. I pulled my bag back up on my shoulders as it started to slip of before I pulled out my earplugs.

"Nugget!" I heard someone yell from the other side of the hall.

I looked up and one of my best friends was standing at the other end of the hall. Her hair was long and a light brown colour. It was always straight and she was wearing black Docs, floral leggings, a long pink top and an Angora jumper.

"Pretzel!" I yelled back at her throwing my arms open as she dived into them.

I had only known Alainne for a year and a half but we were already best friends.

"How is my little hipster?" She said with an adorable smile.

"Good" I said with a laugh.

"Come on Wade and the rest are at the lockers" she said pulling me down the hall excitedly.

"Why are you so happy?" I said looking at the massive smile on her face.

"We have something to tell you!" She said pulling me up to our group.

"What is it?" I Said looking over at my other best friend, Alex.

She looked at Wade and smiled. I looked around the group realising they all were, Christian, Alex, Alainne, Ana, Kristen, Tyrone, Wade and Brock. Except Mitchell wasn't, and I knew why.

"Alainne and I have started going out" Wade said putting his arm around her waist and pulling her closer.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you guys." I said with a big smile.

I looked over at Mitchell and he looked nervous. What had been going on with us this summer was complicated. I didn't know how I felt about him and I didn't know how he felt about me.

"We better get to class" Alex said as the bell rang.

I dumped my bag in my locker and grabbed my books for my Maths class.

As I walked in the classroom I noticed Mitchell sitting in the corner by himself. I walked yo to him and sat right next to him, leaning over the desk.

"Mitch?" I aid softly.

"Yeh?" He said looking down.

"Look I don't want you to think that this summer was just a fling, I like you... I just don't think I'm ready to be in a relationship again..." I tired to explain.

"I get it" he said still looking down. "But I will wait for you" he said looking up and holding my hands.

I softly pulled away back Into reality and looked over at Alainne and Alex. I knew they knew something was going on, and I felt terrible that I hadn't already told them. I just didn't want to make it even more complicated, for Mitchell's sake.

They came and sat next to me without saying a word. They knew just to sit their and shut up.