The public kiss

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in ages I just went rlly of it but I am sick right now and board as anything so I will probs update a lot today :)

Love yuh! Xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9. The public kiss

We got to the beach at 1:15 and walked down to where we always surf.

"Hey" I said as Mitchell ran up to me with his board in his right hand.

"Hey" he said. "Need help with the bags?" He said dropping his board and grabbing the bags out of my hands.

"Thanks" I said walking beside him.

"So when do you want to tell them?" He said putting the bags on the set up spot on the sand.

"Now" I said looking up at wade and Christian running over from the water with their boards.

"hey guys." Mitchell said when they got to us, "Bridey and I have something to tell you"

"We have started seeing each other" I said grabbing Mitchell's hand.

"We know!" Wade said. "It's so obvious the way you look at each ones that your in love"

I think I saw Mitch blush and then I turned to Alex.

"Alex and I are going out too" Christian said walking over to Alex and putting his arm around her shoulder.

"We have all just gotten together in this last week. That's so weird." Alainne said hugging Wade.

"Come on let's go for a swim" Mitch said dropping my hand. "Race you their"

I took of my top and shorts and ran straight up to the water. I stopped at the edge and dipped my toe in.

"What are you doing?" Mitch yelled from in the water.

"It's cold!" I yelled back.

"Oh god" he said.

He ran up to me and grabbed me in his arms. I squealed and kicked as he carried me out until he finally let me go into the cold water.

"I hate you!" I squealed

"Love you too, babe" he said grabbing my hand under the water.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked him in the eye.

"So good that we don't have to sneak around anymore" he said putting his hands around my waste.

"And we can do this in public" I said leaning in and kissing him.

His lips were freezing but I didn't care, it felt so good to be able to kiss him ever time I saw him, rather than having to wait until we were alone.

As we stood their I ran my fingers through his wet hair. He smiled and shook the water all over me. I smiled back and did the same with mine, only mine had a much bigger effect.

"Come on" I said grabbing his hand and walking back out onto the sand.

"Race you" he said dropping my hand and running.

I ran up and tackled him down on the sand.

"I win" I said siting on top of his abbs.

He pulled me down into a kiss and slid his hands down my back.

It felt so good to be able to kiss in public with not a worry in the world.

We pulled out for a second and smiled.