Girlfriend

Chapter 6. Girlfriend

Bridey's P.O.V

In the morning I woke up with my back to Mitch and his arms cuddled around me. I looked over at my clock. 8:02

I tuned around to face Mitch and woke him up with a kiss.

"My girlfriend won't be happy that I stayed here last night" he said with a cheeky smile.

"Girlfriend, huh?" I said looking at him.

He opened his eyes.

"Yeh my girlfriend" he I'd leaning in and kissing me back.

"Oh I don't think she will mind if you kiss her again like that" I said.

"Really?" He said kissing me again.

"Bridey?" I heard my mum yell for down stairs.

"Come on let's get up, I smell pancakes!" I said climbing out if bed.

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Oh hi Mitchell" Mum said.

"Hi mrs O,Leary" he said.

"I didn't know you were staying over last night?" Mum said looking at me.

"Last minute thing, we watched a movie and it got late so he slept on the floor." I said pulling the milk out of the fridge.

"We'll you know your always welcome here" mums handing Mitch a plate for pancakes.

"Thanks" he said.

"Actually mum we can't stay for breakfast." I said taking the plate from Mitchell.

"Why not?" She said

"Yeh why not?" Mitch said looking at me and then the pancakes.

"Because I am going out for breacky with Alex and Alainne. And you are going to the beach today with the boys for a surf." I said putting my empty glass of milk on the sink.

"Oh yeh I am" Mitch said.

"Come on" I said pulling him up stairs.

"What time are the boys leaving at?" He said sitting down on my bed.

"I think around nine" I said rummaging around in my closet looking for something to where.

"Are you guys gonna come down later then?" He said pulling his hoodie over his head.

"Maybe. But... Would we tell them about, us?" I said still turned around so I didn't have to look him in the eye.

"Don't you want to?" He said.

"Yeh, but we just need to find the right time." I said turning around.

"Is that today?" He said.

"I don't think so" I said pulling off my pjs and putting on a pair of green camo jeans and a karki knit jumper with my converse.

"Ok" he said.

"I just have to do my hair and makeup and brush my teeth before we go." I said walking not my bathroom.

"Can I check Facebook on your laptop quickly then?" He said standing up.

"Sure" I said.

"Thanks" he said jumping on the swivel chair.

Once I had straightened my hair, put some makeup on and brushed my teeth I was ready.

"Do I look ok?" I said walking out of the bathroom.

"Come here" he said standing up and opening his arms.

I walked over to him and he embraced me in his arms.

"Your perfect" he whispered to me.