Going to the beach

Chapter 8. Going down to the beach

Bridey's P.O.V

Once the boys left to go down to the beach we left to go to breakfast.

"Where do you wanna go?" Alex said hopping in her car.

"Cube" Alainne said getting in.

"Yes I like that place" I said also getting in.

"Cube it is" Alex said pulling out of the driveway.

"So have you and Wade..?" I said nudging Alainne.

She blushed and changed the topic. "What time are we going down to the beach at today?" She said.

"I reckon around eleven?" Alex said.

"Yeh that would be good" I said pulling out my phone and opening candy crush.

"What bikini are you gonna where?" Alainne said looking at me.

"The seafolly galaxy ones I bought the other week" I said flicking the cand around on the screen.

Alex and Alainne just looked at each other. "Hipster as shit" the both said at exactly the same time.

"What ones are you guys gonna where then?" I said.

"My seafolly camo ones" Alainne said.

"My seafolly floral ones" Alex said.

By the time we went to breakfast at cube and got back to my house it was already 10:30.

"Are your parents home? Alex said pulling up in my driveway.

"Nah their at some wedding or something." I said getting out of the car and unlocking the front door.

"We will just quickly get changed and only bring a small bag each yeh?" Alainne said.

"Yep" I said walking inside.

Once we had all got changed and packed a small bag I headed to the kitchen.

"Knowing the boys they probably haven't bought any food with them and are starving by now" I said grabbing some snacks and putting them in a bag.

"Bring some iced tea too" Alainne said.

"Did the boys bring our surf boards up too?" Alex said walking into the room.

"I dont think so, they Weren't sure if we were actually gonna come or not." Alainne said spinning around to face Alex.

"I will call Mitch now." I said pulling out my phone and dialling his number.

"Hello" Mitch said.

"Hey, it's me I was just wondering if you bought our boards down as well?" I said into my phone.

"Nah we didn't their at ours just swing past and grabb em" he said.

"Ok thanks, see you soon" I said

"Cya" he said.

I hung up and grabbed my bag and the back of snacks and iced tea.

"Gotta go past theirs" I said to Alex as we walked out of the house and I locked it behind us.