36. Jimin

"(Y/n), you should come over." Your best friend Jimin said over the phone. You groaned. "Ugh, I don't feel like moving." You said. "Come on, (y/n), we haven't hung out all week." He said, whining. "Why can you just come over here?" "Because I want you to come over here." You sighed. "Fine, I'll be over soon." With that, you hung up and got dressed. Since it was just Jimin, you wore leggings and a soft sweater. Jimin lived in the same neighborhood as you so you just walked to his house. It was about a 10 minute walk until you got there. Again, since it was just Jimin, you just walked into his house. "Jimin, I'm here!" You yelled. Nothing. You looked around and made a face. "Jimin?" You were about to check his room when you felt hands on your shoulders. "Boo!" You jumped and screamed. Without looking, you started hitting whoever was behind you. "Ah, (y/n), it's me!" Jimin yelled. You stopped and started laughing. "Why would you do that?" You hit him again and he winced. "I'm sorry, we thought it would be funny." "We?" "Yeah. My friend Hoseok is here." "Oh." Hoseok a me from around the corner stifling a laugh. "Hi." You said. "Hey, I'm Hoseok. Jimin tells me about you all the time." "Oh really?" You winked playfully at Jimin ans he blushed. "Oh Jimin, can we play super smash bros?" You asked. "Okay, come on." The three of you played together and you were whooping them. "(Y/n), how are you so good at this game?" Hoseok asked. "Me and Jimin play all the time." "Pft, I let you win." He mumbled. "Yeah right! Those temper tantrums are real." You said, laughing. "He does that to you too?" Hoseok asked then laughed. "I remember one time, we went out to lunch and-" "Don't tell the story!" "I'm telling the story. So we were at lunch and it was someone's birthday. The staff was singing happy birthday and brought her a free cake and Jimin was like 'what? I didn't get a free cake on my birthday!' And he whined the whole time we were there. I had to buy him a cake so he could shut up." Jimin was pouring and you laughed. "Aw, Jimin!" You pinched his cheek. "I'm going to the bathroom." Jimin got up and laughed. "Want to play another round?" You asked. Hoseok nodded and you switched to two players for now and started the game. You both yelled and tuned each other and acted like you've known each other for years. "Hey, you can't do that!" "Yes I can! You have to watch out!" "Fine, then take that!" You and Hoseok were having fun. You didn't know Jimin was standing there, peaking around the corner watching you. "Yes, I won again!" You yelled. You threw your arm around Hoseok and smirked. "How does it feel to lose again?" You asked. "Ah man, I don't know. I guess I just have to get you back." "What do you me- ah!" Hoseok started tickling you and you bursted out in laughter. You tried to gain control and started tickling Hoseok back. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and walked in. "Ahem." You both stopped at looked at him. "(Y/n), can I talk to you?" You were confused but followed Jimin to his room. "What's up?" You asked. "Why are you all over him?" He asked. "What? I'm not-" "Yes you are! I saw you with your arm around him and acting all buddy buddy. You just met him!" "So? He's your friend, and a friend of yours is a friend of mine. Right?" "He sighed. "But I don't want you to be close to him like you're close to me." You smiled and put your hands on his shoulder. "Jimin, you'll always be my number one." He blushed. "Promise?" "Why are you acting like this? Are you jealous?" His eyes widened. "What? No! I just- I'm your best-" He cut himself off. "Friend." He said quietly, looking down. "What's wrong?" "Nothing." "No, tell me." He looked back at you. "I just- I don't know how to say it." "You're not in love with me, are you?" He bit his lip. "Would that be so bad?" He asked. "Oh my- are you?" He nodded. You dropped your hands to your sides. "Jimin, you should've told me sooner." You said. "Because I like- liked you too." "You do?" "I used to. I convinced myself that we were just friends because I thought you only saw me that way." "Well, are you willing to find those feelings again?" "I lied, I never lost them." He smiled. "Well do you want to, I don't know, try 'us' out?" "Sure, I mean, yeah." You breathed in and smiled. "Just don't get swayed by Hoseok." "Like I said, you'll always be my number one." You suddenly kissed him and you stayed like that for a few seconds. "Um, I'll come back some other time." Hoseok said. You both laughed and kissed again.