Back

Val's pov
I was at the airport waiting for Jenna to come pick me up. The kids were still at school. I see a head running threw the crowd of people.
"Val" I heard her scream. I throw my bag down.
"Come here baby" I say with my arms open. She runs into them and wraps her legs around me. I pull her out from the hug and give her a long kiss.  
"I missed you so much"
"Me too baby"
"I hated not having our morning sex"
"Me too" she says. I set her back down. I pick up my bag and grab her hand.
"We can go find a family bathroom" I suggest.
"That does sound like fun" she says. We start looking around for it.
"There it is" Jenna said pointing to it. She pulls me into the bathroom. I close the door and throw my bag on the ground. When I turn back around Jenna is already half naked.
"Gosh don't rush it or anything"
"I haven't had you in me for 9 months, I'm ready" she said taking my pants off. She slide my boxers of my legs. She starts sucking on me.
"Jenna I missed you so much"
"Me too babe" she said. She comes back up to my face. I thrust into her. I shoved my face into hers. Our tongues started dancing together. I slide myself in the rest of the way. I started going at a fast pace.
"Vaaaal" she screamed as she hit her high after a long 9 months. I kept going to hit my high.
"Ugh shit Jenna I'm so close" I say. I thrust deep into her one last time to make me explode. We get our clothes back on and leave the bathroom. I grab her hand and we walk out to our car.
"That was my favorite time yet"
"Mine is our first"
"That was terrible sex"
"Exactly, it was cute how you didn't know what to do or where to touch"
"It was embarrassing"
"It was a adorable and you've improved tremendously since"
"Thank you"
We get back to the house.
"So I was thinking before we go pick up the kids we can maybe go one more time"
"Baby you really missed me"
"You were gone for 9 months, what did you expect, a hug and kiss"
"No I was hoping for this but I didn't think I was gonna get it"
"Well you are" she said slipping her hands up my shirt to feel my abs.
"Ok but in the shower please"
"Anything for you babe" she said. We get up to our bathroom and she closed the door behind her.
End of school
We go to the elementary school to pick up the kids. I see Corrine running up to the car. I get out and go up to her. I lift her up into the air.
I give her a big hug.
"I missed you princess"
"I missed you more daddy"
"Dad" I hear the boys scream. I set Corrine down and give the boys a hug.
"So since I'm off this week what are we gonna do"
"Let's have an end of school party"
"We can invite our classes and maybe even everybody else can too, like Mark and Witney's kids and uncle maks and aunt Peta and Emma and Sasha too"
"We'll have to see but that does sound like fun"
We all get in the car and go home.
"I got you all something in Florida" I say.
"What you get me daddy"
"I'll be right back"
I go upstairs and get my bag. I bring it back down. I sit on floor and all the kids sit on the couch with Jenna.
"For you Kli" I said handing him a new hat.
"Kaz" I say giving him a new soccer ball.
"And for my princess" I say handing her a new doll.
"Thank you daddy" she said giving me a hug.
"I'm not done yet" I said. I grab a small box out and go over to Jenna. I get down on one knee.
"Jenna I would like to know if you would want to get remarried to me"
"Yes" she said. She gave me a big and I kissed her.
"Wait I'm confused, you guys weren't married"
"No we are its just were gonna get remarried and update our vows to each other"
"Oh well that makes a little bit more sense"
I smile at Jenna and give her another kiss.
In bed
"I forgot to tell you, Witney is 5 months pregnant"
"Uh how did she hide that one"
"I don't know" she said.
"I can't wait to get remarried to you"
"Me either"
"Oh and Michael is dating this sophomore named April, she's super nice and really pretty"
"That's cool, wait did you say a sophomore"
"Yeah why"
"He's only in 8th grade and he's dating a sophomore"
"Yeah I guess so"
"Well whatever keeps kids happy"

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! Val is back bitches!!!! He is ready to get into it!!! It being Jenna😏😏