Doctor

Witney's pov
I get up early to wake up both of my children. Avia has been sick all week and last. I'm bringing her to the doctor today. It's a good thing my kids go to a private school so they can get their work done online. I wake up Avia.
"Mommy I'm gonna be sick"
"Go to the bathroom"
She runs in there and pukes in the toilet. Mark comes in and comforts her. I go wake up Michael. He starts getting ready. I go into Hudson's room.
"Mommy" he said. I pick him up and set him on the ground.
"You can go to Emma's house or go to Avia's appointment with me and her"
"Mikey come to"
"No Mikey has to go to school"
"Daddy" he asks.
"No he has work"
"I go with you" he said pointing to me.
"Daddy made breakfast"
"Yay" he said said running downstairs. He starts to fall off the last step, I go to catch him. I see Mark catch him. Mark is holding him now.
I let out a deep breath. "Best father of the year award winner."
"Good morning gorgeous" he said. He set Hudson down and he ran over to Michael. Mark wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in to him. We start having a make out session in front of our kids.
"Daddy" Avia calls from upstairs.
"Yes Avi" he says breaking our kiss. I start kissing his cheek and neck.
"I puked again"
"It's okay just get ready mommy will take you to the doctor soon"
Me and Mark started making out again.
"Your ruining my breakfast" Michael says.
"Uor running my beakfas" Hudson says copying Michael.
"Why does he always do this"
"Why do he alway do es"
Michael gets up and grabs his book bag. He grabs Avia's too. Mark grabs his keys and leaves the house. Avia walks downstairs in her pink and gray outfit. I take Hudson upstairs to get him in his clothes. I take him back downstairs.
"Okay let's go" I say grabbing my keys. Avia sits in the front seat and I put Hudson in his car seat. I brought a bucket incase Avia gets sick in the car. We get to the doctors office. I check her in. Hudson starts playing with the toys. Avia plays games on her iPod.
"Avia" the doctor said. I grab Hudson. He starts crying cause I'm taking him away. I take out my phone and give it to him.
"Movie" he said. I get out his head phones that are safe for little kids. He starts watching a movie. We go into the room after he weighs her and checks her height. I sit with Hudson on my lap. He moves into the chair next to me.
"So when did you start noticing syndromes"
"Um about 2 weeks ago"
"Does your stomach cramp when you do puke"
"Yes"
"Looks like you have CVS, it stands for cyclic vomiting syndrome. No one really knows what causes it but you have all of the symptoms to it. These will stop and come back every once and a while. I can put you on some new medication for it"
"Yes please" I say. He writes it down and hands it to me. Go to any pharmacy for that. He leaves and says he'll come back in a minute. I look over at Avia when he closes the door. I see a tear go out of her eye.
"Mom I'm different"
"It's okay, being different is fine"
"Not when you have some stupid disease"
"You can make it better with the pills"
"Yeah but it's always gonna be there"
"It's just change Av, everyone has to go through change"
"I guess" she says. The doctor comes back in.
"Can I talk to you Witney, just for a minute"
"Av, go outside with Hudson"
"Okay" she holds Hudson's hand and they walk out.
"Is it something about her disease"
"No"
"Is there anything we can do to make sure that doesn't face this"
"No but Witney that's not why I need you alone"
He sits down next to me.
"Last time I saw you was 4 years ago. You've grown"
"No I'm still the same height and weight"
"I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about your boobs"
I look down at my boobs, I pull my shirt up.
"Witney you sure are funny" he said putting his hand on my inner thigh.
"Um me and Mark are still married"
"Yeah but he probably doesn't give it to you that much"
"No we have sex a good amount"
"You could visit me everyday and I'll do in between every patient"
"No thank you" I say getting up. He grabs my wrist and pulls me into him. He starts making out with me. I don't kiss back, I try to pull away.
"Please let go" I say. He picks me up and sets me on the bed.
"Wit I've always thought your my sexiest parent"
"Please stop, I don't want this"
"I don't give a shit"
He starts kissing my neck. He pulls his pants down with his boxers. He didn't even compare to mark. I start laughing.
"Suck it"
I laugh harder. "What" I say.
"Why are you laughing"
"Your like an inch" I say getting up. I open the door and leave with the kids.
I get home and Mark is there. I sit down with him after putting Hudson down for his nap.
"So how was the doctor"
"He tried to have sex with me"
"What! Babe are you ok"
"Yeah but it was really funny"
"What is funny about any of that"
"He pulled his pants down and he was like 8 inches less than you"
Mark got red.
"Babe why are you embarrassed"
"Because you know how long I am"
"Well after you have 3 children and sex almost everyday, you start to know how big they are"
"So am I big to you"
"Yes" I say honestly. His cheeks turn red again. Val and Jenna barge into our house.
"What are you guys talking about"
"How big Mark is"
"Damn, Jenna how big am I"
"At least 9"
"I love you" he said.
"What about Mark" Val asked me.
"I said about 9 too"
"Mark is she right"
"I don't know"
"You don't measure"
"No" he said.
"Well damn now I want sex" Jenna said.
"Me too" I say.
"God I love it when you say that" Val says. He picks her up and carries her out of our house.
"So can we have sex"
"what if Avia walks in"
"We can do it in your office"
"Okay" he said. We walk into his office. He pins me against the door and starts kissing my neck. He goes down my body and takes my shorts off. He carries me to his desk. He pulls me to the end. He sits in his chair and scoots into me. I wrap my legs around his neck. He puts his tongue in me.
"Mark" I moan. He flicks his tongue over and over again. He takes his tongue out of me and pulls his pants down. He shoves himself into me.
"Oh fuck Mark"
"You like that huh"
"Mhm" I say. He take himself out of me and shoved himself back in. I moan louder. I kiss his neck and suck on the skin.
"You are so good wit" he said between each thrust. I grab onto his back and hold him tightly as I hit my high. He thrust into me one more hard time to finish himself off.
"So what's for dinner" I ask.
"What do you want"
"Pasta" I say.
"Okay my queen, pasta sounds good"

Awwwww markney is so cute.
TODAY I GOT ASKED TO HOMECOMING!!!
It was so cute he made it so I spelled out will u go to homecoming with me. I was so happy😊😊