Almost gone

Camila's pov
I HATE Michael, he was such a dick to me and every other girl. What sucks is we were planning on going to homecoming together but I'm not even looking at him now.
I go to my locker. A paper falls out.
"Will" is all it says. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and a girl gives me a piece of paper. I take it and she walks away. I open it.
'Hello gorgeous, I know you don't know who I am yet but by the end of the day you will. Let's just say I'm your secret admirer. See you in 2nd block xoxo'
I put the papers in my bag and go to my first class. I get my laptop out and open it. My screensaver was different, it said you in white letters. It says I have something open in the Internet. It was a note on google docs.
'Have a good first block I'll see you next ;) good luck on your test!!'

My first class finishes and I go to my second block. I walk in after half of my classmates. On the board was the words go. Our teacher comes in and says he needs to talk to me. I get up and he gives me a piece of paper.
'Still can't tell you quite yet. Hopefully we can work on something together today. I can't wait to talk to you at lunch xoxo'
I go back to my seat. I look around at all the guys. Okay ones that are in my lunch and this class. I see 4 boys and I immediately know it's one of them. Michael, Isaac, Brayden, and Sam.
I get up and go to my next class afterwards. I sit down. I still have 3 minutes till the class actually starts. I get out my phone and check Instagram. I got a notification that I was tagged in a photo. I click it and it says the word to. I look at the account, a black profile picture no followers and following no one.
I get a text from a random number. I look at it.
'Making a Instagram account is easy! I'll see you at lunch and maybe I'll have to share my drink with you again'
I put my phone away and get out my homework. The bell rings for us to go to lunch. I get in line with my friends. I start to talk about this whole thing to them. We get our food and sit down. I see all the girls smile really big and tell me to turn around. I do and see roses and a body behind them. The person pulls them down.
I see Sam standing in front of me.
"Hey" I say.
"These are for you"
"Thank you"
"What are the words so far" he asks.
"Will you go to"
"Homecoming with me" he finishes.
"Yes" I say. I give him a hug. All the girls say awe.

At the end of the day I saw Sam again.
"Hey thanks for that again it was really cute"
"Of course, so I was think maybe this weekend we could hang out"
"Yeah sounds like fun" I say.
"I gotta go but I'll text you"
"Okay" I say. My mom pulls up. I have a big grin on my face.
"Who are the flowers from"
"Sam, he asked me to homecoming"
"Awe, I'm happy for you"

Jenna's pov
"Hello my sexy man" I say walking into Val's office. He looks up at me.
"Hello my fine lady"
I walk up to him and sit in his lap.
"What you wanting"
"You" I say. I kiss him hard. He break the kiss and pulls his shirt off and mine. He grabs my bra and clips it off me. He starts sucking my boobs.
"Ugh Val"
He lifts me on to his desk. He slides my shorts off my legs. He starts kissing around me.
"Come on Val, no teasing"
I hear his phone ring. It was his office phone. He picks it up.
"Hello this is Mr. Chmerkovskiy"
"Oh yes Miss. Davidson, I've been waiting for your call"
"Yes a dinner sounds great"
"Okay Saturday night is fine with me"
"Goodbye"
He hangs up the phone and puts his tongue in me.
"Who the hell was that" I say pulling him out of me.
"Just a girl that I work with"
"What about her"
"We're working on a new project and we got assigned to it together, she's new and I'm teaching her some stuff"
"Well why don't you invite her over for dinner hear on Saturday"
"Oh good idea babe, will do"
"Okay now get back to me"
He puts his tongue back in me. I start moaning loud.
"Daddy I can't go to sleep"
"Mommy what are doing"
I turn around and see Corrine.
"Crap" I say. I fall off his desk. I grab my bra and panties. I put them on quickly. I grab a shirt and put it on.
"Daddy why is mommy naked on your desk"
"It's nothing princess"
"Why you touch mommy"
"Princess, I didn't hurt her ok"
"No daddy doesn't do that" she said running upstairs. Val puts his shirt on and runs upstairs. I put my shorts on and go in.
"That mean guy was right, you are a meany"
"Princess I wasn't hurting mommy"
"Then what you do"
"I was looking at her"
"Naked" she asked.
"Yes" he says.
"Why"
"Because I wanted to and it isn't right of me to take over mommy like that"
"I want to punch you"
"Go ahead punch my arm"
She looked at me and then punched his arm.
"Dang my princess is also a warrior"
She laughs lightly.
"I'll see you in the morning"
"Night daddy I love you"
"I love you too"
We leave her room.
"Now what do we do"
"I don't know but I need to hit my high tonight"
"Okay, let's go back down stairs"
"To your office, hell no"
"No we can go in the laundry room"
"Okay" I say. He picks me up and carries me there. He pulls my shorts back down.
"Now where was I" he said going back into me. He moves his tongue around inside me.
"Fuck Val" I moan loudly.
"Babe, you gotta be quiet or she will come back down"
"Give me a shirt"
He hands me a shirt and he starts going again. I bite down on the shirt holding back a moan. I cover my mouth as I let a whimper out. He starts vibrating his tongue inside me.
"Val" I say pushing his head in further. He starts going in and out with his tongue. I hit my high and scream in the shirt and pull Val's hair.
"Damn that was good" I say.
"My turn" Val says pulling his pants down.
"No I'm tired" I say walking away. I go upstairs to our room. He comes in behind me. I could tell he was mad that I didn't please him.
"Stop whining"
"Your the one who started it"
"Yeah but I'm the lady you should be happy that you pleased me"
"Why in the world would I be happy if I didn't get it back"
"Maks is happy when he pleases Peta and she doesn't back"
"Well I'm not Maks"
"You know you've really been annoying me a lot lately" he said.
"Oh I'm the bad one, your the one who didn't lock the door and our 6 year old daughter walked in on us"
"bitch shut the fuck up"
I look at him. He starts putting his clothes on. He looks over at me.
"Babe I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I do love you really"
"Screw you Val" I say going out of our room. I see our kids standing there. They all look so innocent.
"Are you really gonna leave me you bitch"
"No, I wouldn't leave you with my kids"
"Your kicking me out"
"Bye" I say. He comes up to me.
"You don't deserve my love"
"You don't deserve any love"
He slaps me and I fall to the ground. I start crying. He looks at me with care.
"Val" I say holding my cheek.
"Baby are you okay"
"I think I'm bleeding"
He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom.
"I'm so sorry baby, I never meant to hurt you, I love you so much please don't leave me and I won't leave you"
"Promise" I say.
"I love you so much"
"I'm sorry I didn't let you have fun tonight"
"It's ok, as long as I got my girl happy"
He gives me his hands. I hop off the counter.
"You can have that release now"
"Deal" he said pulling his pants down fast. He slides my shorts off my legs with my panties. He shoved himself in me. He starts making out with me so my moaning isn't to loud. He starts going harder and deeper in me.
"Fuck Jenna, I'm gonna explode"
"Come one babe let that out in me"
He thrusts one hard time and then finishes. He pulls out of me and grabs his boxers.
"We never can leave each other"
"Of course not" I say. I pull my shorts back up. He opens the door and we go up to our room. I lay on the bed. He lays with me and wraps his arms around me.
"I really thought I was gonna lose you there"
"Me too" I say.
"I love you so much"
"I love you so much more" I say.

YIKES, valenna almost died but I can't do that. Just a little makeup sex can do wonders, not that I would know.