Getaway

Marks pov
I was sitting outside with Val drinking a beer. I had Hudson in my lap watching tv on the iPad.
"You know me and wit haven't had sex for 4 months"
"What"
"I know" I say.
"Why"
"She scared that one of the kids will walk in and now that Avia knows what sex is she doesn't want her to hear us and her to ask even more about it"
"Dude that sucks, I thought as the kids get older the more sex you have"
"Me too, but according to wit"
"Yeah, doesn't Michael know"
"Yeah, he's usually the one telling me that it smells like sex"
Witney and Jenna come out.
"Hello gorgeous girls" Val says.
"Mark what beer is that"
"My second"
"You shouldn't drink in front of him, your setting a bad influence"
I set my beer down on the table. She takes it and dumps it in the grass. Me and Val both whimper.
"Give me him" she said taking him out of my arms. She brings him inside. She comes back out later. She slaps my face.
"Your the worst father ever" she said then started crying.
"Babe" I say. I pull her into my arms.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that"
"It's ok"
"You need to compliment me more, its not cool that Val had to call me gorgeous"
"Sorry" I say.
"Ugh I want to have so much sex with you" she said and starts making out with me. She breaks the kiss. I look over at Val and Jenna, they both mouth 'what the hell'.
'I don't know' I mouth back.
"Mark I was being serious, like we need to have a sex day"
"You mean like a day just full of sex"
"Duh"
"I'm definitely up for that"
"No kids just us but where"
"Oh we could go to our beach house"
"Yeah we never go there anymore" I say.
"Who will watch the kids"
"We will" Jenna said.
"No we won't" Val said. She slapped his shoulder.
"We can watch the kids for 3 days"
"3 days, I thought it was just one"
"Well we have a lot to make up so well do two days just to be safe and a third for fun other than sex"
"Okay" I say.
"Let's go this Thursday to Saturday" I say.

Wednesday night
Me and wit were leaving early tomorrow morning so we are dropping the kids off tonight to Val and Jenna's. We get there and knock on the door. The kids were all holding their bags with clothes in them. Jenna answers and I hear Vivian crying in the background. We walk in and Vivian and Corrine are fighting on the floor.
"Valentin chmerkovskiy get your ass down here and break your daughters up"
He comes running downstairs.
"Sorry beautiful" he said scared of her. Val picks up Corrine.
"Tell me princess" he says.
"Okay so Michael your sleeping in the basement"
"Ok"
"Avia, your sharing Corrine's room"
"Okay" she says.
"And I'm gonna keep you with Vivian" she said starting to tickle Hudson's stomach.
"Henna" he said reaching for her. She grabbed him and held him.
"Vivi" he said excited. Jenna put him on the ground and he ran over to her. They hugged for a long time and started playing together.
"Michael won't be any trouble and if you can't get Hudson to sleep at night Michael will read to him and he'll be out. Avia can get sassy, but she should be good since it's not her house. Michael needs to be up at 6:15 to get ready for school. Check Avia's homework before she goes to bed. Hudson doesn't like hot dogs but that pretty much it"
"Okay" Jenna said.
"Bye Michael" I say kissing his forehead.
"Bye mom" he said. I gave Avia a hug and a kiss.
"Bye Hudson" I say.
"Mommy" he said running to me.
"Don't leave"
"I'll be back super soon but you will have fun with Jenna and Val"
"No" he said. He gave me puppy dog face.
"You get to play with Vivi everyday"
"Yay" he said.
"Go play" I say. He get down and go plays with Vivi. Me and mark leave and walk back to our place.

Beach house
"I don't know why we stopped coming here"
"Me either it's so pretty"
I set me and wits bags down. I put my arms around her. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me.
"I've been missing you a lot lately"
"You too" she says.
I set her on the counter. She pulls her shirt over her head. I do the same. She grabs my pants and pushes them down my legs with my boxers. She starts sucking on me.
"Ugh wit, damn"
She comes back up to my face. I start making out with her. I run my hands down to her shorts and take them off her. I pull her panties off. We break our kiss. I grab a condom and slide it on. I thrust into her hard.
"I love you wit"
"I love you too" she said back. I start going in and out of her. She's moaning at every thrust. I start going faster.
"Mark" she moaned. I start sucking on her boobs. She started moaning louder. I thrust deep into her one more time to finish me off. I pull out of her.
She does a fake cough. "I still need mine" she said. I slide two of my fingers in her and start sucking her boobs again. I add my third finger.
"Fuck Mark, keeping going" she screamed. I add a forth.
"Ah, Mark" she screamed. I start gripping one boob while sucking on the other. She pulled my hair as her climax got closer.
"Ow fuck babe" I say.
"Sorry your just really making me feel good"
"Happy to please you but not to have a bald spot"
"Just start pumping those fingers again"
I do as she says and start going faster. I keep flicking my tongue over her nipple. She starts breathing heavy.
"Mark" she screams as she reach her high after so long. He slowly pulled one finger out at a time.
"I think we need to have sex on the couch now"
"Okay" I say. She pushed me down on the couch.

Markney needed some good alone time to get back to their normal life.
How do you think Jenna and Val are handling 6 kids?