one.

Ever since the beginning, I've been in love with Logan Astin.
When I first saw him in one of my favorite shows, The Henderson Family, as the youngest brother, David, I fell in love.
"Mom," my six-year old self asked. "Who IS that?"
"Oh honey," my mother laughed, amused by my crush. "That's Logan Astin, and he's six, just like you."
I got so happy. So there was a chance we could be together! That day, for the next half hour, I fantasized to my mom how we would get married and live in a castle.

"Hazel and Logan! Doesn't it just sound wonderful together?" I had asked.

The only reason I remember all of this is because I hung up millions of posters of Logan all around my room, and my mom won't let me take them down. At least, that's what I tell my friends. Them and my boyfriend always make fun of me. Even my best friend, Kennedy Blanchard, always tells me I'm childish and I should get over it. Yeah, I don't have very good friends. My boyfriend, Tyler, hates it the most. He's such a sensitive guy, so whenever he sees my posters, he asks if we can hang out somewhere else.
Anyway, Logan Astin was cute twelve years ago, and is even cuter now. The reason why I wanna take the posters down is to stop getting embarrassed, not because I don't love him anymore. I'm a part of a secret fan club, that I am the president for. Only my mom knows about that, not even my sister, Piper, who I share everything with. We actually get along very well. In fact, we are twins.

Being twins isn't the best. People always mistake you, and they don't know the REAL you. Everyone always tells me things, such as we have a test tomorrow, then they take it back, because they meant it for Piper. No one ever mistakes Piper for me. She's the much more popular, healthy, athletic, and nice one. Basically the perfect person. She has been dating for three years now, versus my six months with Tyler. The only thing really good about having a twin is that we know everything about each other. I know Piper's worst secret and biggest fear(sharks), and she knows mine(heights). I do love her to death, but we both agreed that when we are eighteen, we would go to different colleges. Now the time has come, and she's leaving for Harvard tomorrow, wanting to become an engineer scientist(whatever that is), and I'm leaving in two weeks for an acting college in California.

Ever since I found out Logan was an actor, I've wanted to become an actress. I'm pretty good at it too. I've acted in all of my plays in my school. I even got the lead role as Belle in Beauty of the Beast during my senior year. That was awesome, because, no offense, Piper wasn't in it. So my family came to see me, just me, as I took center stage.

"Hazel, it's dinner time!" My mother called.

"Coming!" I yelled. I jumped off of my bed, leaving a very good book, Legend, behind. When I got downstairs, I saw that we were having tacos, Piper's favorite food, in honor of her leaving tomorrow.

"Hurry, come sit down. Piper will be home soon from work, and I want to surprise her," my mother instructed. I happily sat down in the chair right next to where Piper sits, my usual spot.

"Oh dear, that's where Jake will be sitting. You can sit next to your father."

I rolled my eyes and got up. Jake was Piper's boyfriend, who was also perfect, like her. He was a nice guy, but he always seemed to be taking my place. Literally.

I then heard a door open but, expecting to see Piper, I saw my dad.

"Dad!" I got up, ran over to him, and gave him a big hug. I don't care if that seems childish. He's my dad, and I love him.

"Hey there pumpkin," he said, giving me a kiss on the head. "Everything ready for dinner, Kate?"

"Yep," my mother said. Just then, the door opened once again. We all ran to our places, as Piper stepped inside, followed by Jake. Piper looked up, saw us, and gave a huge smile.