eleven.

I just stood next to the door, frozen.

Were they going to kick me out? Was I going back to college? Was I going to leave Carter?

I backed away from the door slowly, and hurried back to the elevator. I'll just come back down later. I really needed some comfort right now.

I stepped out of the elevator and headed straight towards Carter's room. Before my hand turned the doorknob, I hesitated. Carter didn't need to know all about my boy problems. Yet, if I do get thrown out, wouldn't he want to know about it? I decided not to tell him. I didn't want all this worry and drama to affect him, like it was affecting me. I wanted him to enjoy this.

I walked back to my room, and went straight to the bathroom. I needed a bath. Just as I remembered that there was no supplies in the bathroom, or anywhere, my phone rang. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Hi Hazel, it's Terri."

"Oh, hey."

"We need to talk."

I gulped. "Okay, shoot."

"Not on the phone; in person. Meet me in the lobby in five minutes. And bring the list about what stuff you need."

I started to panic. "Okay, see you."

I hung up and ran out of the bathroom. I needed at least ten minutes for this list. But, I knew I didn't have that much time, but I needed supplies. I took a couple minutes to write down good food, bathroom and kitchen stuff, movies I wanted, and some clothes I didn't have. About three minutes passed since Terri called me, and I was finally done with the list. I ran down the hall to the elevator, not wanting to be late, and make Terri more upset than she already was. I finally got down to the lobby, in exactly five minutes. I was right on the dot. 

Terri was standing next to the front doors, looking impatient. 

"There you are," she said as I walked up to her. 

"Hey," I replied. "Here's the list."

She took it from my trembling hands. "Are you okay? You look a little shaken up."

I looked down at my own shaking hands. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. What did you want to talk about?"

"Follow me." Terri turned around and walked out the doors. 

Once we were outside, she got a very serious look on her face. "Logan has told me that you two have been having some problems."

"Well, I mean, kind of, I wouldn't say-"

"It's okay. It's normal. You just have to get to know each other."

"Okay."

"Now, he told me that he wanted a completely different actress for this role-"

"NO!" I yelled. "No, you can't!"

"Calm down Hazel. I told him no. He said fine, but he didn't want to do the kissing scene at the end with you."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Why doesn't he want to do that scene?"

"I don't know, but he says he wants the stunt double to do it."

My heart sank a little. Although I didn't like Logan anymore, there was something in my body that wanted to kiss him again. I don't know what it was, but I knew I didn't want a stunt double do something I've worked so hard for.

"Well, can't you talk to him? Or can I? I really want to do this."

"I can try again, but if he doesn't give in, you're welcome to try."