six.

I tried to breath but no air came out.

I'm going to Hollywood. I'm going to be famous. I'm going to be Logan Astin's girlfriend in a real movie!

Millions of hands were clapping on my back. I turned and saw Corbin's grinning face. He said something, but all I heard was the ringing in my ears.

When I finally got over my shock, I realized Corbin was congratulating me. So was everyone that was surrounding the table. Me and Carter. Carter and I. We were going to be famous.

I pushed my way out of the crowd. I had to find Eve and Mir. No, I had to find Carter. Make sure he knows.

I climbed up the stairs, still in a daze, until I reached my floor.  I walked towards my room, stumbling a little, when I opened my door and froze; my parents were sitting on my bed, both of their faces wet. The shock of this morning quickly went away.

"What happened? What's wrong?" I asked, tears started to come to my own eyes. This was the sensitive part of me; I didn't even know what happened, yet I'm already sad about it.

My mother slowly got up out of bed and walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my lifeless body. After about a minute my father came up to join us.

"Answer me," I whispered.

They both pulled away at the same time, and brought me over to the bed. All that was in the room was silence, until my mother broke it.

"It-it's, Piper."

My throat closed up. I couldn't breathe. She was hurt. Or worse....no. I pushed the thought out of my head. But I knew I was right.

"What about her?" I whispered, even though I knew what was coming.

"There was a car accident - it wasn't her fault. She driving to meet with her friends, when a reckless driver hit her. The driver survived. Piper...." My mother's voice broke off. My father then started talking.

"She was killed by the impact. The doctors told us she only felt a little pain before she went."

"We're going to have a small funeral; only the closet family and friends. We knew it's what she'd want."

I felt as if I was going to faint. Everything in my head was a blur. A blur of memories from me and Piper's memories. I refused to believe she was gone. I piece of me couldn't be dead; then I would be dead too. The last thing I said to her was a fight. We were both fighting. That was the last conversation we'd ever have.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks, more faster than I have ever cried before. I fell off the bed into a heap on the floor. My parents said something, but all I heard was ringing in my ears. As if a slideshow was happening, I was seeing all memories, good and bad, between Piper and I.

"Wanna play dolls Piper?"

"Yeah! Let's play the one where Barbie and Ken meet and fall in love!"

"And get married!"

"I can't wait till I get married. He's gonna be really handsome, and nice, and we're gonna live in a castle!"

"Me too!"

***

"HAZEL! Just get out of my room!"

"Your room? You mean OUR room! And no, I won't, unless you aplogize!"

"For what? Acting like my age, unlike you?"

"You pretended you weren't even my sister! I asked to play dolls with you and you're friends, or play dress up, but you LAUGHED at me and called me a baby! Why would you do that?"