Hello. So you decided to read my story. Well, my name is Blake Harper. When I was born, my father wanted a boy so he named me Blake. My mom didn't get a say in what I was named. And obviously I didn't either.

Growing up wasn't too bad. It was pretty normal besides the fact that my father did drugs, got my mom into and continuously shoved beer down my throat. Fun childhood right? Yeah, not really any 8 year old's dream come true.

We moved from place to place. Los Angeles to Manhattan to Chicago to Houston, basically everywhere. But what shocked me was when I was 11, we moved from Dallas to New York and then to England. Cheshire, England. A little town called Holmes Chapel. It was a nice little town. But of course, what town is fun when you have zero friends and an abusive father and dead mother. Yeah you heard me right. My father killed my mother. He beat her until she was weak and then he threw a beer bottle at her, a piece of the glass bottle got lodged into her stomach and she died on our kitchen floor an hour later. My father had me tied up on a chair so I could watch. I don't think I have ever screamed so much or loud in my entire life. After that happened we ended up here in Holmes Chapel.

And my first day of school is tomorrow. Monday August 17th, 2013. Let's get ready to face the world of cruel and vicious people I have come to know.