Harry takes me back to Niall's house. He walks me up to the door.
"Thank you Harry. I had a great time. And thank you for everything." I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him on the lips.

"I love you Blake."

"I love you too Harry." I take his hand in mine and play with his fingers. "I don't want to go inside yet." I look up at him and admire his features. The way the moon shines down on his face. Making his green eyes appear darker than usual. His lips a plump rose color. His hair falling around his chin and shoulders.

"What are you looking at love?" He moves his hand to my cheek and moves a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Just looking at my angel." I smile contently at him as his smile grows bigger.

"Mm goodnight Princess." He kisses my forehead and goes to his car.

As soon as his car leaves the driveway I turn around to go inside but I see that it's already open.

"I saw all of that." Niall smirks.

"Ugh you did?" I blush deeply.

"Yep. All of it. If he ever hurts you, tell me. I'll kick his ass." Niall pulls me into the house.

"I know you will Niall. Trust me. I know. But I..I think I might love him. I mean I can't know for sure. But he just makes me so happy." I look off into space.

He snaps his fingers in my face. "Earth to Blake!"

"what-who? Oh..."

"Don't worry. But I do want to tell you that El and the girls are taking you out tomorrow. She said its some kind of girls' night or something."

I gasp and my smile grows even bigger.
"Really!?!!!!" I jump up excitedly.

"Chill out woman! They're comin to get ya tomorrow at seven thirty. So go to bed. It's 2 am." He pats my back and walks up to his room.

"Well shit!" I run up to his guest room, which I guess is now my room, and I change into my pjs
and I quickly get to bed.

----

"BLAAAKKEEEEE!!!!!!!" I wake up to 4 girls bouncing on my bed and screaming.

"Nooooo!! 5 more hours!" I roll over onto my stomach and stuff my face in my pillows.

"One..."

"Two..." Oh hell no

"THR-" I spring up out of bed.

"IM UP IM UP!!" I screaming looking around to see my 4 best friends- El, Dani, Gill, and Perrie. I smile wide.
"Hey bitches!"

"Well bipolar much bitch?" Gill states to me and flips her hair and gives me 'the hand' jokingly.

"Come on get ready! We're going to the mall!" El hands me a skirt, shirt and some combat boots.
Dani hands me earings and a necklace. Perrie pulls out my make up box and Gill pulls out my straightener and hair dryer.

"Thanks girls. I'll be out in a few! Gotta shower!" I run to the shower and the girls wait for me to return.
Once I return El throws my clothes at me and I quickly change. Dani puts the necklace and earings on me. Gill brushes out my hair and starts to dry it as Perrie starts on my natural looking make up. Gill starts to straighten my hair when I realize something.

"Wait!! My s-scars..." I look at my wrists and see they aren't covered.

"Here." Gill helps me cover up my scars with make up.
"I'm just glad you stopped babe." Gill smiles at me and I hug her tight.

Niall knocks on the door.
"Everyone decent?"

"Yes you dickhead," I call out and the girls giggle as Niall opens the door.

"Alright, well Blake here's my credit card. Spend as much as you would like." He hands me the card and i just stare at it.

"Niall I can't-"

"Fine. Here El you hold onto it for her. Make sure she uses it." He kisses my forhead and wanders off back to do god knows what.
Now time for some girl shopping time!

****************************************************************

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry this chapter is a little short! I'm honestly running out of ideas for this one. Annd i'm actually thinking of changing the story completely, or just deleting it. If you want me to continue you can dm me.
I will ask my friend to help me plot some more future ideas and conflicts for the story if thats the case.
I love you all. Thank you so much for reading my story. I have other stories too, if you want to check them out, its totally up to you :)
If you ever need someone to talk to, just send me a message on here, or you can send me a dm on twitter @/LizziHoranxx
I love all you awesome nerds <3 stay beautiful and lovely
-L xx