Hyuk's friend

The next day came and Leo didn't bother going to soccer practice today. Whenever he went, the other players would make him have new bruises every time, or hitting the bruises that were already appearing onto his body, and since he was on his hands and knees for hours the day before, he wasn't in the best of shape.

Leo just waited for N outside the school, next to his car and once class had finished for N, N saw Leo and was a little surprised to see him at the car first.

"You ready to go to the movies?" N asks, looking at Leo in a smile and Leo nodded.

Leo stopped talking even more since yesterday night when it started raining and his picture got 'soaked' in the rain.

Once the two boys got to the movie theaters N looked at the selection of movies while asking "Leo, what movie do you think is the best to watch?" Pulling on the end of Leo's shirt.

Leo was looking at all the movies playing at the moment but hadn't heard of any of them since he didn't really watch T.V, and the ones he had heard of he already watched so he didn't know which movie to choose from.

"Let's watch spider man!" N exclaims in a smile, pointing at the 'Spider man' suggestion.

Leo nodded to N's pick, even though he's already watched it before and N then asks "Leo, could you get some snacks for us while I get the tickets?"

Leo nodded his head, meaning okay and he grabbed the money N had gave him, walking over to the parlor with candy, sodas and popcorn.

"Leo, you're here?" He heard someone call out from behind him and as he looked behind him, it was his older sister.

"Are you watching a movie alone, are you with your girlfriend, why're you here?" His older sister asks, as he kept pestering him with questions.

Leo looked down at the money N had gave him in his hands as he says "I-I'm...here with...a friend." 

"Leo, please, please, please don't do this~" His older sister begged, giving him some ageyo.

Leo looked up at his older sister a little confused and his older sister then continues to say "I told you before, whenever we don't talk for long enough you start getting uncomfortable with me! You're talking to me like how you talk to strangers, it's like we're not even siblings, more like strangers, don't do this Leo~" His older sister pleads.

Right then and there N came next to Leo, giving Leo his ticket, then looking at the women in front of Leo and was a little surprised, remembering he saw her at the restaurant before with Leo, and Leo saying she was his older sister.

"Oh, you're that guy I saw outside the restaurant the other day, you're here with my brother?" Leo's older sister asks in a smile, putting out her hand for N to shake.

N put out his shaky hand as well, shaking Leo's sisters hand and saying "i-it's nice to meet you."

"What movie are you two watching, my friends and I are planning to watch a movie as well but we haven't chosen a movie yet...why don't we tag along with you?" Leo's older sister asks.

Leo wanted to reject his sister because he knew N was looking forward to the 'date' but N quickly agreed to his older sisters suggestion and told her they were watching spider man. He didn't want to look mean or rude in front of his boyfriend's sister.

"Alright, we'll meet you in there then" Leo's older sister says in a smile, walking off, back to her group of friends.

"Sorry Leo...I just didn't want to look rude in front of your sister" N says in a sigh, regretting it though.