Leo's older sister

Back at the house, Leo finally woke up, being in the same room but as he woke up he quickly got up and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him, panting uncontrollably. "I knew it wasn't a good idea...I knew it wasn't a good idea!" Leo thought to himself with tears rushing down his face, thinking back to all the bad memories that now wouldn't leave his head. 

"Damn it, damn it, damn it!" Leo thought to himself, grabbing his hair in frustration and going back into his room, going into his bed and covering himself with the covers.

As the four boys got home, Hyuk was still a little confused on why Leo would have a picture of this women and decided to ask him when dinner time came around. 

Leo wasn't in the living room when the kids came back, which made Hyuk a little confused but just hoped he was at least in his room so he could come out for dinner and ask him why he had a picture of that women. 

Meanwhile back in Leo's bedroom he was having a mental breakdown in his bedroom, tears still rushing down his face, not wanting to come out of his room anytime soon. 

N was still at his grandma's house, but he was the one most confused, wanting to leave his grandma's house as fast as possible so he could go back home and ask Leo why he had a picture of this women. 

Once eleven O'clock came around, N said goodbye to his grandma and left, making his way back to the apartment and as he got back, he asks everyone "is Leo home?" 

"I think he is, but he hasn't come out of his room ever since we got back...do you think something's wrong?" Hongbin asks. 

N then looked down, a little concerned as he knocked on Leo's bedroom door, asking "Leo, can I come in?" 

Leo didn't answer but N opened the door anyway, walking into Leo's bedroom. "Leo, can I talk to you for a minute...it's a little important" N asks, but Leo was still under the covers, not moving.

"Leo, I need to talk to you...this is important" N says, still looking at Leo but Leo didn't say anything.

"Fine...if you're not going to talk to me I won't ask, but I will come back later" N says, then leaving Leo's bedroom, closing the door behind him. 

"Do you guys know what happened to Leo?" N asks, looking at all the other boys who were sitting around the living room and they all shrugged their shoulders. N then asks "did you guys have anything to eat?" 

Everyone shook their heads meaning no and N sighed, going into the kitchen to cook something to eat.

As N was in the kitchen, getting some food out of the fridge, he then heard a ringing sound. N looked around, a little confused on where the ringing sound was coming from until he found Leo's cellphone on the counter and picked it up, saying "hello?" 

"Hello, who is this?" The women on the other end asks. 

"I'm Leo's roommate, who are you?" N asks. 

"I'm Leo's older sister" the women says. 

"Oh, it's me N, you know, from the movies" N says in a smile. 

Leo's older sister was smiling as well as she says "oh yeah I remember you...um do you know where my brother is? I've been trying to get in contact with him all day but he hasn't been picking up my calls or answering my texts" Leo's sister explains, a little concerned. 

"Yeah, he's in his bedroom but he seems a little tired because he's already in bed." N explains. 

"Ah, I see...now that I'm talking to you though, do you mind if I come to your apartment tomorrow around ten, whenever I ask my brother to come over, he always says that the apartment is dirty so I can't come...he's always making excuses so I can't come."