8

Hello, kindly check out my other books and thank you guys for all those reads and votes.
I luv u to bits. ♥♥
Kukie kisses to y'all.

This chapter is dedicated to Oyo2002. Thanks for following and voting bae. ;^)

* * *

Something brushed my cheek and I jumped up with a start. Sunlight streamed in through my bedroom window and my curtains were already drawn.

I felt a bit sore but I couldn't understand why. I forgot nearly everything that happened yesterday after Tasha left. Wait-? When did she even leave?

"Suzy!" I called for one of the younger maids in the house and within moments, the scampering of feet could be heard.

"Y-yes ma'am." Suzy breathed out, bursting through my bedroom door. I frowned at her, trying to put a reason behind her disheveled clothes and hair and the stupid/annoyingly crazed look on her face.

"Ma'am, you called me." She said, a little more composed this time and I snapped out of my daze, blushing slightly when I realised I had been staring for too long.

"Yes. Could you get a bubble bath ready for me in the next hour?" I ordered, "please." I added upon second thoughts.

"Yes ma'am." She said hastily and spun on her heel back around.

I sighed and got up to check my Facebook account on my laptop. I sat in my pink camouflaged chair and scrolled through the boring messages and friend requests people had sent to me.

That was, until a particular post caught my eye.

Joanne Meyers posted a message at 3:25am.
Welcome party for David Mark at the Royal Blue Hall at noon. All senior students of Oceanville High are cordially invited. Invited cheerleaders must come three hours before the given time.
~Thank you

I stared at the screen a little while longer and all of a sudden, all the memories of the night before came back.

David. David Mark was here. When Tasha attacked me and called me Kara, he was here to protect me. When I blacked out-

I stopped my train of thoughts as a white light shown from behind me. Frightened, I slowly turned around, taking deep, slow breaths.

"My baby has grown up so fast." I heard the familiar voice say and I stilled when I came face to face with the last person I expected to see-

My not-so-dead-anymore mother.

...

Diego's Pov (Nikki's dad)

"Come here baby." The whore said seductively and I moved closer towards the bed where a girl with auburn hair was sprawled, legs open and inviting.

"Flip over." I silently said in my head and in a split second, the girl, Victoria or Vicky, was lying face down on the bed.

As I got unto her, I couldn't help but feel dirty and guilty. I hav- had a mate and have a beautiful daughter but here I was whoring around with cheap sluts.

I felt guilty for pushing Nikki away from me when I was fully aware of what she was/is.

Blood pulsated through my veins and my anger grew as I imagined how terrible a father I had/have been to Nikki.

I was so worked up that I didn't hear the heightened screams of the girl I was currently rocking my groin into.

Her nails dug into my back, very likely drawing blood and I growled low in my throat, ramming my groin quickly into her core.

A few minutes later and the screams had ceased. There was a warm liquid pooling around my member and the warm body beneath me was going
cold.

After rolling of the bed and pulling on a pair of shorts, I went to make myself a cup of coffee.

Jeff, I mindlinked my beta. I have a bit of a problem.

He answered immediately,Is it the front desk lady or the stripper?

I frowned as I took a sip of my coffee, Random girl who wore slutty clothes and gave me her number.

Wore? He sounded amused.

Like I said, long story. Now get your lazy bum here.

Kk. Coming, he chuckled. Alpha.

I rolled my eyes and let my gaze linger on my coffee, my mind going back to the dead girl on my bed. She was probably about Nikki's age. Had her whole life ahead of her but decided to trade it for sex.

I shrugged. "Oh well."

The doorbell ding-donged and I grudgingly got up to answer it. Jeff was early for once.

My wolf began to stir as I neared the door and I frowned. It had never behaved like this around Jeff and I was pretty sure I wasn't going gay. I chuckled, glancing towards my bedroom door, only to find it partly open.

Creepy.

"Jeff," I began, but stopped when a mouth watering scent hit me. It was like pine and lemons and vanilla.

My wolf howled in delight. Mate, mate. Go get mate.

There was a tiny but busty girl standing next to Jeff with her chest pushed out and her hands somewhat on her big butt.

She looked at me in surprise and I gave her a half smirk as she literally drooled at my bare chest. Even at thirty four I could still make girls swoon. Even though I do have a seventeen year-old daughter.

I still couldn't understand though, what she was doing here and why she was my mate.

My mate (Nikki's mother) was dead and as far as I knew, second chance mates were a rarity. It only happened to Purebloods. Except of course my father was a half werewolf and my mother was the Pureblood.

In other uncommon cases, Purebloods were to be guarded by both parents till they were twenty one so if one parent died, another mate is made for the surviving parent so as to keep the Pureblood safe.

So in my case, I am the surviving parent and gorgeous in front of me is my second chance mate. And of course, Nikki is the Pureblood. Though she still doesn't know she's a werewolf.

I began to think excitedly. Purebloods were thought to be very strong and powerful. If that was so then my daughter was more powerful than me and could take over everything I ever worked for.

I frowned at the thought. I couldn't just allow Nikki to take over everything I worked had for.

She would have to be eliminated.

"Um, sir." A sexy voice said and my head snapped up to my mate.

"Where are my manners, come on in." I smirked, holding the door open for my gorgeous mate.

"Thank you sir." She smiled.

Then like a slap, I remembered the body on my bed.

"Shit." I softly cursed. My beautiful mate would have to wait.

***********
***********
***********

Vote comment and share