Ok now...

*

*

I'm officially taking a break from parties. What? With all that happened last night and me crying myself to sleep after Der assured me that he was coming home from his 'grandparents' ' at noon today.

I didn't even have the strength to tell him about what I saw. Yes, I know, I'm pathetic.

I reluctantly slipped out of bed and walked to my walk in closet.

"What to wear? What to wear?"I muttered silently to myself. Maybe I could go with the whole 'I'm heartbroken but I'm strong' look- or maybe not.

Finally deciding on a pair of black and white converse with a grayish blue crop top and skinny jeans, I went to take a shower.

God knows how long I spent in there scrubbing my body, trying to rid myself of all of Der's germs. How many times had I kissed him when he had finished making out with a slut I called my bestfriend?

Just as I had wrapped a towel around myself, my iPhone 6 rang. I took a quick peek at the caller ID and grunted when I realised who it was.

"Hello?"I tried to keep the spite out of my voice but I obviously failed miserably.

"Omjeez what crawled  ass?" Joanne's nasally voice screeched. I wonder why I didn't leave her all those years ago. Her voice was screechy enough to cause global warming.

"Nothing. So why did you call, huh?" More like cut the crap already.

"Oh." There was a lot of disappointment in her voice but I made myself not to care.

"Alright. So have you seen David Mark? The new boy? He's so hot! And cute. He's just drop dead gorgeous." She continued rambling and I hung up on her.

I tapped my phone against my chin me thoughtfully. So this David Mark boy huh...

A smirk graced my face as the best idea ever formed in my head.

Two can play the game Joanne, two can play the game.

***
***
***
***
Sorry for the long wait. Anyway I'm here now.
Dedicated to Cherry_xox for making me update faster. :P