Just friends?

***

<^>

"Unbelievable!"

"Oh yeah? How about you suck that car up your ass."

"I'll fucking sue you for this."

"Fuck the car, the bill and your lazy assed workers."

"Shit happens but this shit is unacceptable!"

I slammed down the phone in a whirlwind of fury. Gods! Some people are so godamn stupid. Because of this brat I'd have to take a Jeep to school.

*

*

*

"OMG it looks like something my cat barfed out last Christmas."

I let the comments slide. Deep breath, Nikki, deep breaths.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked into the school. I could hear the muffled whispers about my dressing but I ignored them. I walked to the end of the hall before stopping in front of the janitor's closet.

If my assumptions were correct then a slut is in here. I took in a breath and pulled open the door. It didn't budge. What the-?

The door burst open and I was pushed back by an inhuman force. I sucked in a breath as my back hit the floor.

"Just wait-!" I looked up at a pair of shining golden orbs. Time froze as I stared at the Adonis before me.

He was beautiful. Simply beautiful. He was broad and tanned. His hair was tousled and it fell in waves framing his face.

I was pretty sure there were some packs hidden beneath that sexily tight shirt too.

"Who are you?" I asked, far too loudly but he just grunted and stomped away.

Too shocked to say anything, I just sat down there and looked at his slut come out.

Joanne on the side>>>>>>