Chapter 15: Old friends!

Star's Pov
My head was hurting really bad and I looked around the room I was in. How long was I out? Where am I? I asked myself. "Umm....hello? Are you ok?" Someone asked me. They sounded really fimillienr. I turn around and see 2 boys my age. "Are you ok miss?" The boy with the blues shirt on. I looked at it. 'Brofist..' Then I looked at the other boy who way wearing a green shirt that said 'Tobuscus'...
"Earth to girl." The boy in the blue said waving his hand in my face. "Are you okay?" The boy in he green shirt asked me. Then my vision went blurry and I fainted. Again.  (Btw I'm not fainting because I'm surprise. It's because I'm Crunk!)

Toby's Pov
The go who we thought was Star just fainted on the floor. "CALL THE HOSPITAL!" Felix yelled at me picking up the girl. I called the ambulance and they were soon there. We went to the hospital and waited.

Felix's Pov
We waited in the waiting room until the nurses called us in. We entered The girl's room (not the bathroom!) to see her. She was sitting up awake.

(A little before Felix and Toby enter)
Star's Pov
I woke up in the hospital. "Where am I?" I asked out loud. "You are at the hospital. Two boys took you here because you fainted. Would you like to see them?" The nurse said. "What's wrong with me?" I asked her. "Your just under lots of stress and confusion. Everything is fine and just stay calm." She said handing me some water. I looked at he time. 2:37. And I also left my phone at home. Great!
"Would you like to see your visitors?" She asked. "Yes please." I said sitting up. Minutes later the two families boys come in. "Are you ok?" The both asked at the same time. "I'm fine....."
"Sure don't sound like it!" The boy in the green shirt said. It sounded a lot like- never mind. "Yea you passed out two times!" The boy in the blue shirt said. Wait?! They both sound like my friends Toby and Felix! But that's impossible! Toby and Felix are back in Florida! (Idk) "I think she's sick." The boy in the blue said again. "No I'm not." I said. They both had a little smile on their faces as they looked at me then at each other. "At least your not mute!" The boy in the green said.
"Who are you guys?" I asked them.
"I'm Felix" "and I'm Toby"
              Toby's Pov
The girl just jumped out of her bed and tacked us with a hug almost tripping. "What are you guys doing here?!?! I missed you two!!" She said as she kept hugging us. "STAR?!? It's been 6 years!! How can you- when-how-WHAT?!?" Felix said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I live here!!" She said letting go of us. "What happened to you?!" Felix said pointing at her leg that was scratched up and bloody. "It's nothing don't worry!"'she said covering it with some paper napkins. "Is that when Felix crashed into you?!" I asked her. "It's nothing really! I gone through worse!" She said. "I'm sorry!" Felix said hugging her. "I accept your apology! Just get me home pwease!"