Chapter 9:

-star's Pov-
I woke up in a bedroom. How did I get here? I thought to myself. I looked at the clock, 8:32. Not that early but it's ok. I head out to the living room seeing Adam asleep on the couch. I look around remembering I'm in the TC house. I walk up and down the spiral stairs being bored as ever. "I'm booored!!" I said. I look over at the couch and see Adam getting up. "Did I wake you from your beauty sleep?" I ask him. "No you didn't. Why are you up so early?" He asked. "IM BORED!!" I said/yelled. "Wanna go to IHop and then the park?" He asked. "Only if you drive me to my house so I can put the dogs back and get changed." I said picking up the dogs. "Fine with me! Just let me get ready." He said running to the room I was sleeping in. He must of took the couch. I thought. I waited a while until Adam came out. "Took you long enough." I said sarcastically glaring at him. "I took 5 minutes!!" He said/yelled. "LETS GO!" I said running out the door with the dogs. Adam runs after me and we get in the car. It took us about 20 minutes to get to our house. I drop off the dogs and get changed into jeans, my Galaxy shoes, a white tank top with my galaxy hoddie over it. I walk out with my phone listening to 'lonely eyes' by the front bottoms. I hum along as I get back to the car.

Adam's Pov
She gets back into the car humming 'lonely eyes' by the front bottoms. Since I know the lyrics I sing the song while Star continues to hum.
(Fancy- star)
(Bold- Adam)
(Underlined- both)

You got me stuck to where I'm sitting, looking at your eyes. And I know I'm so pathetic, wouldn't move to save my life. They tell me that your lonely, it's no surprise. When you walk around all day in where? In those lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely eyes.
Well I try to tell you jokes, I'm afraid to cry. If you need a little sunshine you can barrow some of mine. It's ok if your unhappy. I would say her before I leave her. Take a look around no one is happy either.
Lonely girl, you are my world. And I can be anything you need. And if for some reason you don't feel like talking, I can just sit and enjoy your company your company. Your company.
The days keep going by and it doesn't get much better, she could be threatening to jump and all your friends just say "let her!"
They count on you to leave cause it's always been that way, but on the day the close early that's the one I have to stay.
Lonely girl you are my world, and I can be anything you need. And if you don't feel like talking I can just sit and enjoy your company.
Lonely girl, you are my world and I could be anything you need. And if you don't feel like talking I can just sit and enjoy your company, your company.

By the time the song ended we were at IHop. "TO IHOP!!" I yelled and ran towards the doors. We sat Down and I looked around the room. Wow I haven't been here in a while. I thought. I saw three people  who looked really familiar. "YO SKY!" One of them yelled. No. Way.
Ross,Jin and Barney.