Chapter 25:

Solar' pov:
So I told everyone to go back home cause they aren't gonna deal with this shit. See I'm the responsible one and Star...well she is clumsy and stuff like that. So she is sorta my responsibility since I'm kinda like her sister. So yea! She turned evil and now I don't know where she is. Mitch said she might be at the park so I will check there.

Ok so that's it for right now but tomorrow I will definitely updated a couple chapters on each of my stories because I'm gonna be stuck in a car, watching Pitch Perfect 2, drawing, eating snacks for 6 hours till I get home. And since I didn't go to school on Friday I need to run the mile by myself! Plus I have to catch up on all of my classes before and during breaks. And I still have my reading log and my math homework to do. And I can't go to target in anihime because I wanted to get a "Tube hero" Captain Sparklez figure but then I have to wake up at 6:00am and then get dressed and stuff like that but my dad says we aren't going. Also I went on Tower of terror and I was honestly nervous, but now it seems kinda fun even though I was traumatized for about an hour. I couldn't go on California Screamin cause we didn't have enough time. I talk to much, baiiiiiiiiii!!