Broken heart Chapter 1

Daisy
The weather was clumsy and it was raining outside. I was reading my regular books . After finishing the book , I got out of the bed and cleaned my. Just after that I heard someone screaming.. The voice was familiar and it was a females voice.
Then I know who's voice it was..' Oh my gosh! It was my mom. I called after her as I left my room. In the kitchen and there she was. Lying on the floor, motionless. I let out a deafening roar and dropped next to her, only then I noticed a tall, ugly man standing against the wall. I asked "Who are you?", never revealing my fear. He said nothing and after a bang, he was gone.
. I opened my eyes and saw my aunt calling my name.
She looked worried.

"Hey, sweetie, you were having a nightmare!"she exclaimed.
"No,aunt Grace! It's alright " I said.
"Breakfast is ready! Come on. Get up. Get ready or else you'll be late for school " she said with a smile.
"Okay! Uh-um, aunt Grace actually I'm not going to school today..! I've to go to the Salvetors Enterprises for an interview", I said.
"What interview?",she asked.
"Oh its the magazine. You know that I'm working on our school magazine and it's related to that..! I answered.
"Okay, honey " she said. " But don't be late, she also added".
After taking a shower I headed for the bus stop. There, while walking I bumped into someone. As I looked up, I saw blue eyes and then when I noticed, I saw it was a guy, almost 6 feet 2 inches with a gorgeous, handsome face.
"Watch it!" he said.
He was too rude. I mean it was my fault as well as his fault.
"Well I can say the same ", I replied.
"Do you even know me ", he said with an irritation.
"Well I don't want to know someone like you...!" I replied.
Somehow I don't know but he looked amused by my answer.Well one thing I can't deny that he was a complete, perfect piece of art. Then I noticed that I was staring at him so I looked down.
"Well where are you going then"?he asked.
What the heck..! That was none of his business.
"Salvetors Enterprises ", I replied.
He looked a little surprised and amused at the same time.
"Well are you going to meet the most handsome person Nethan Salvetor,the owner of Salvetors Enterprises?" he asked.
Yes! How do you know about that?", I
asked.
He smiled a little and then said- "I got a good brain than you..!"
How dare he said that!
"Nice compliment, thank you! Anyway I'm getting late so I have to go",I said.
"Well good luck. You'll need it soon..!" he said.
"Yes but no thanks..!" I replied.
"See you soon ", he said.
"Well, see you never..!" I replied.
After a few minutes like half an hour, I reached the Salvetors office . I was so disturbed because of that guy at the bus stop. Of course, he was sexy as hell but also rude..! After waiting for a few minutes, a blonde girl wearing a white dress came and said- "Ms.Daisy , you can meet Mr.Nethan now..!".
My body was shaking. The youngest bachelor of the New York city. NETHAN SALVETOR.
As I entered the room I was shocked. No way, it's impossible...! It's the same guy that I met at the bus stop...! Holy hell..!
"Hey, what a pleasant surprise ", he said. "I am Aiden", he also added.
Oh thank gosh..! He must be Mr.Nethan's assistant.
"Hey,I am Daisy ", I replied. He was about to say something but I cut him.
"Hey, you must be Mr.Nethan's assistant!"
The guy cocked a brow, amused.
"Actually, um, yes. I am ", he said hesitantly.
"Where is he? I mean, i am supposed to take his interview!", I said.
"Well, he asked me to give his interview. I mean the answers of your questions!", he said.
I felt someone just stabbed a dagger inside me. Him! Him! Him! Oh shit..!
"But how can you?"
"Well, I know him better than anyone ", he said.
"Okay! If it's too important, than I can come tomorrow or some other day " I said.
"No, you can't. I mean Mr.Nethan won't say yes", he said.
"Okay! Then let's start!", I said.
"Wait "I starred at him. "How can I trust you in this?", I asked.
"What do you mean?", he asked.
"Well, how can you answer my questions about his personal life. I mean you don't know anything about what's going on in his mind, do you?", I asked.
"Well, Ms.Daisy, I told you earlier that I got a good brain than you " he replied

He was too rude. I wanted to throw him out of the room. Wanted to kick him on his butt. Fuck! Hate this guy.
"Okay!", I answered.
"So Mr.Nethan's first business was the restaurant business. Why he thought or
what made him change his business?", I asked.
"Well, to gain success in life one needs to move on. It's world's nature to change. People also change. So, the same thing happened in case of mine. I'm sorry, I mean Mr.Nethan's case", he answered.
What the fuck! He thinks of himself as Nethan Salvetor..! Is he crazy? Such a jerk.
"Okay!", I said.
"Well, my second question- Do you have a girlfriend?", I asked hesitantly.
"Well you're supposed to ask questions about Mr.Nethan not me. Am I right?", he smirked.
"Well, this question was for Mr.Nethan! I am sorry..! ", I said.
"It's okay Daisy! Well I don't have one..!", he replied.
Suddenly the door opened and a girl entered. Mr.Nthan she said and before she could finish her sentence Aiden interrupted- "is not here! Mr.Nethan is not here! You can come later!", he said
At once, Aiden looked annoyed. He frowned a little.
"So daisy, do you have a boyfriend?", he asked.
"No!", I replied.
"I can't see why!", he said softly.
"Well, I guess I never wanted one!", I replied with a smile.
"Why is it so?", he asked.
He was getting too personal. Anyway, I needed to get out of there.
"That's none of your business!", I replied.
I need to go ", I also added.
I was about to leave when he stopped me.
"Hey, wait " he said. Look, I am offering you a job. It's in this company. I am Mr.Nethan's P.A, so I can give you a job. You can start after graduation . You can take time to think.", he said.
I was shocked by his proposal. At first I thought it would be nice. But then working with this moron. No way. Its a fucking no.
"Well, I am sorry, but I can't do it. I am sorry once again!", I replied.
He was still staring at me. After a few seconds he smiled and said - "You go home little girl and think about it".
What the heck! Little girl! Fuck him!
"Shut up you moron! I am not a child Mr.Whatever", I replied quietly.
"Well, then if you're not a child then tell me..! Well you don't look like a giant or bear.",he said.
Well I wanted to throw a glass of hot coffee on his beautiful perfect face. But then I just controlled myself.
"Good bye, Mr.Mean. See you never!", I almost yelled.
He smirked and said- See you again!"

Someone was there calling my name. At first I thought it was my dad but actually it wasn't. It was the same man who killed my mom. Why me! I wanted to die.

----------------------------------------------
Guys I hope you like the first chapter of the story..! If you like it then pls vote or comment..!

Second chapter is available now..!