Broken Heart Chapter 3

Daisy

After Aiden left with his friends, I thought what I just said. He was not that bad. And I guess what happened yesterday was my fault. He offered me a job, a good job that I refused. I felt bad about it. But still, once a bastard always a bastard...! I hate him..!
After dancing on the last song, I left the venue. Kyle, my friend asked me if he can drop me. But I refused that too. I just don't know that why I always watch everything with a negative attitude. After reaching home, without saying anything to aunt Grace, I went to my room and fall asleep.
The next morning I woke late. I hurried for school. On the way I Aiden wearing a black trouser and a t-shirt with black snickers. There were yellow color border linings in it. Wow, a man in black. He looked so cute. Sexy as hell...! Our eyes locked on each other. Then he came to me.
"Hey, where are you going?", he asked.
"Um, I am going to school!", I answered.
"Oh! You mind if I drop you to your school ?", he asked hesitantly.
Should I just say yes. I was so confused. But after a few seconds I agreed.
Just in a while a black Audi arrived. I was a little bit surprised by seeing that car. I was shocked that he could afford such an expensive car. I mean after all he was just a personal assistant. Anyway, that's none of my business. In the car he asked many questions. He also asked me for a lunch date after school. And surprisingly I said yes. 20 minutes later my school arrived.
"Hey, thanks for the ride!", I said.
"My pleasure!", he replied.
After he left with his car , I checked my phone. Fuck! There was a message from him. Him! Holy hell.! It was from Aiden. How did he get my number? He said where to meet him and asked if he can pick me. Holy hell! I didn't know what to do. After that I headed for my class. I was 15 minutes late again. And for that Mr.Nicholas punished me. The thought of going to lunch with Aiden was frustrating. It was eating my head. What the fuck! Suddenly Mr.Nicholas asked about the history of British empire.
"Ms.Daisy, can you please tell us the name of the third queen of England?", he asked.
Before I could even think about what I was supposed to say, I mean about the question, the topic I said- "Aiden!"
Oh shit!
"Sorry? Ms.Daisy, are you okay?", he asked.
"I'm okay!", I said.
"Ms.Daisy, I don't think you are paying attention here! I asked who was the third queen of England and the answer is Jane Seymour!", he said.
"Actually Mr.Nicholas I am not feeling well! Can I go home?", I asked and he nodded.
What the..! I just wanted to kill this Aiden! IDIOT...! What was going on with me. Anyway, I reached home and then after taking a shower I started getting ready. I selected a violet color backless dress that was short enough revealing my legs. I put on my boots and took my purse. As I opened the door, I saw Aiden standing outside wearing a white shirt and black jeans. OH MY GOSH! He was so cool! So sexy..!

----------------------------------------------

So guys, did you like the third
chapter???
They are going on a date...!!! I'm so excited!
Chapter 4 will be available soon. If you liked this chapter then vote or comment....!