Broken Heart Chapter 6

Daisy

I opened the door of my room. It was all dark inside. Then suddenly I feel someone's presence. My heart skips a beat..! Then suddenly the lights are on....! My aunt was sitting on the couch across my bed...!
"You're late..!", she almost yelled.
"I am sorry..! I know..! Did you have dinner?", I muttered.
"Sorry!?! What do mean by 'sorry'? And please don't change the topic by asking me about the dinner...!", she said.
I told her that I was studying with Kate..! I lied.  Kate's my best friend.
Aunt said nothing about it and just left.
After that I changed and went to study.

What the heck..! Why it is so dark...! Daisy! You okay!?! You there?? Baby!?! Who's that..! Shoot! Guess that's aunt...! Oh my god, that man's standing there. He is still here. Oh my god! What should I do now..! No no no!! Please stop, stop...!
"Please, STOP IT , STOP IT..!", I woke from my dream. In a few seconds my auntie is beside me.
"It's okay honey..! Another nightmare...!", she said.
"Aunt Grace, I am alright..! It's nothing..! Can you please leave me alone for sometime!?! Please", I said.
"Okay, honey ", she replied.
"Thanks"
Those fucking nightmares. I just hate to sleep. I went to the tv room. There I turned on the tv. Oh my gosh..! In the news Chanel it was Aiden..! FUCK. I rushed to my room and turned on my laptop. Clicking the search bar and writing Aiden's name I found different things. There were many Aiden. Just after that something snapped inside my head. I searched for Salvetor enterprises..! O my god! That Aiden.
Actually Nethan Salvetor...! Fuck..!
He has been apologizing to meeee......!
The CEO of Salvetor Enterprises..! It was embarrassing..! Really..! I was so mean when he offered me that job. He was just doing me a favor..!! God, I rushed to the Salvetor Enterprises...!
After reaching the office I saw no assistant sitting outside his office room..! Then I heard someone laughing...!
"Oh my gosh..! Nick you are so funny... ?, I don't believe that chick just just rejected you".
It was a female voice. Fuck! Who's that..!
"She is just a piece of chocolate that I want..! I sure am gonna take it no matter what..!", he replied.
So mean..! Who's that she??
"Dude, just call her", the woman said.
"Fine!! Let's call the little witch..!!", he muttered.
Suddenly my phone vibrated. Thank gosh it was on the silent vibration mode.
And then I saw the caller ID and I was shocked. Holy hell..! AIDEN!!
That small chick they were discussing about.....that's me...!
Without thinking anything I rejected the call.
"Bitch!", I heard Aiden saying..!
I needed to get out of that place..! It sucks. That bastard wanted to play with me..! And who was that bitch..! I rushed outside of the building.

----------------------------------------------

Hello guys..! Sorry for such a late update..! I hope love the chapter and wait a little bit for another update..!
If you like it, please vote or comment...!

THANKS FOR READING THIS PART