Broken heart Chapter 2

Aiden

After Daisy left my office, I attended the meeting for which Rose my assistant came during my interview with Daisy. After finishing my meeting , I reached home, Tyler my driver dropped me in my Limo at 11 pm. Then after changing my clothes I went to bed. I was thinking about Daisy. She was a little frustrating. I mean its true she has talent with a smart mouth.
The next morning, I went outside my very very close friends. There when I entered the disco venue I was shocked to see Daisy there! That too with a boy. She said that she doesn't have a boyfriend. So, it must her friend or brother. Her eyes locked on mine and she came to me and asked if I was following her. I said of course it's a no! Then she backed off. My friends came to me and started teasing me.
"Hey, Aiden, that hot chick just rejected you!", Kaven, one of my friends said.
I hate those things! It was irritating. Clare started saying- "The great Nethan Salvetor is being refused by an ordinary girl!".
Oh it was like a challenge to me. Nobody ever in my life rejected me. It was her. I needed to teach her a lesson....!
"Hey, you shut up! I promise, soon she will be trapped in my charm and soon I will teach her a lesson.", I yelled.
When I looked at Daisy, she was wearing a black skinny jeans and a navy blue T-shirt. She was looking hot and pretty. So much perfect! Really beautiful. Then I started thinking about the challenge. I went to her and asked if she was alright. What a lame question..! She said yes. Oh my god, she was looking so fucking gorgeous.
Then I started buttering her.
"Hey, I'm sorry for whatever I said at the bus stop", I said.
But actually I wasn't sorry. She was so beautiful that I wanted to kiss her. But then, I just controlled myself. I had to win this challenge...!
"Hey, I'm sorry too!", she replied.
I was shocked and surprised and amused by her outburst.
"I know, you  don't want the job but we can be friends, right!", I asked.
At first she looked confused and worried. Then she smiled and said yes. I can tell she was nervous ..! I don't know but there was something in her. And it was different. She was always different, careless about this world. Always present in her own world. She was talking with someone else. She seemed relaxed, carefree and gorgeous!