Broken Heart Chapter-7

Aiden

Fuck..! What the heck..! I just called Daisy and she rejected my call. Fucking little witch. Actually sexy, arrogant but cute witch...! Hell! Why am I thinking of her..!
"Hey, Rosie, let's go out and have a drink..!", he muttered.
"Sure"
I sat in the bar with Rosie. We ordered our beer..! I looked around and thought I just saw Daisy. What's happening..!

God is she here?

"Hey, are you okay?", Rosie asked.

"I think I saw her!", I said.

"Who?"

"Daisy!", I huffed.

"What?"

She looked around and said- " come on Aiden! She is not here!"

Yeah maybe I am just hallucinating. Why would she be here? Who gives a shit.

Suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turn to see who it was and then.......fuck!

"Hey, Aiden!", she said.

"Hello, Daisy!", I replied.

"Can we talk?, she asked politely.

From the corner of my eyes I could see a shocked Rosie sitting with her mouth open.

I nod. We walk outside.

"Hey, Aiden I'm sorry for what I said to you that day! Really I was a bit tired and you know I just.....I'm sorry!", she said.

What the fucking hell! She is apologizing to me? Wow! Unbelievable.

"No, actually I wasn't good to you too!", I say.

What am I saying. It must be the alcohol.

Then suddenly I feel a hard slap on my right cheek.
SHIT!!!!!

"What was that for?", I fumed.

I was so shocked. She actually did that!?!

"For calling me a bitch Aiden! Oops sorry! Or should I say Nethan Salvetor!", she screamed.

Shit! She knows. God fuck her!

"Look, I know I lied but I didn't meant to okay!", I said.

"Yeah right! But you actually did that!", she yelled.

"Look I'm sorry! Hold why am I even giving you explanation! You're nothing to me!", I snap.

"Oh really!", she snaps back.

"Yeah, really! And you don't have the right to slap me!", I snap.

"You don't have the right to call me a bitch!", she screams.

"Don't yell at me"

"You know what you are a freaking bastard! What did you think huh? You would use me then what? throw me out of your fucking life", she screams.

"What do you think you're the most beautiful person in this world!?! Sorry because you're not! And I'm not interested in your fat ugly ass and your dumb ugly face!", I yell.

Shit! That was too too much. I shouldn't have said that. Too rude it was.

Suddenly her hand comes in contact with my cheek and there's it! Again! Another slap.

Fuck I would have smacked her face but when I saw the hurt in her eyes my heart fell.

"Listen Daisy I -", before I could finish she ran.

Shit! That was too much. What have I done. I have to say sorry. Her ass is not ugly and she's not ugly for fuck sake.

"Hey what happened?", Rosie asks.

"Nothing!", I said.

"Is everything alright?", she asked concerned.

"Rosie I have to leave now! I'll see later. Bye", I hug her and leave.

__________________________________________

N/A: SO SO SO SOOOORYYY GUYS! SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE! I HAD EXAMS AND I WAS A BIT SICK SO I COULDN'T UPDATE..!

BUT I AM BACK NOW! FROM NOW ON I'LL UPDATE EVERY WEEK..!

I WILL UPDATE EVERY FRIDAY OR SATURDAY AS I HAVE OTHER WORKS TO DO!

ANYWAY PLEASE PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

LOVE YA

XOXO........