I'm as graceful as an elephant

Sooo... another chapter!

Enjoy it!! :):):) (three smiley faces for chapter three!)

~*~

CHAPTER THREE

I wake up very tired.

My legs turn to jell-o from no sleep and I stumbling over to my mirror.

I had dark bass I'm under my eyes from no sleep and my I had greasy hair. My hair gets very greasy, very fast. And I have to shower every day at least once.

I walk over to my bathroom and stop at the window where only the night before I had talked to Chance.

What a funny name. I think, before continuing on my path to the shower.

Hopping in, this time I am very careful to first use shampoo, then conditioner.

Stepping out of the shower dripping wet, the cold tiles under my feet feel freezing. Rushing to get a towel, I pick out a large fluffy white one.

Being sure to rap it around me incase my brother shows up, I carefully open the bathroom door and peak my head out.

Rushing out, I lock my bedroom door like a pro.

At least, that's how I pictured it.

What I imagined to happen:

Me, gracefully leaping like a ballerina across the wood, twirling right before the door, then locking it without a problem in the world.

What really happened:

Rushing out of the  bathroom without my towel since Keven wasn't in the room, and because of that, my body is naturally wet. Making me slide oh so disgracefully, land on my butt but still slide, to crash into the door. Then, reaching up to the door hand, fumbling with the lock because my fingers are wet, finally hearing the click of the lock.

I rest my head on the door.

I'm as graceful as an elephant.

Walking very carefully to me dresser, I pick out my outfit. I choose a pair of shorts, a white t-shirt that said "I'm not lazy, I'm just good at not showing off" in black letters. I pair the outfit with white vans.

Plugging in my curling iron, I wait by doing my makeup. I choose black liquid eyeliner and mascara, then putting on light pink lip gloss.

I hear the beep of the curling iron. Just in time.

After burning myself more than once (sadly), I grab my backpack and wonder where Izzy is.

Waiting by the front porch for over 2 minutes, (it felt like forever) I see Chance walking out of his house swinging his car keys around his finger. Hoping he doesn't see me looking at him, I glance away, pretending that I wasn't effected by his total hotness.

But as Fate had it, he saw me.

"Oh what a nice surprise princess" he says with a smirk.

"Yeah whatever" I say, blushing and looking at the ground. What is wrong with me? All he did was say it was a nice surprise! I say to myself. He called me princess… my mind argues. I hate my mind.

He was about to leave, when he rolls down the window of his Porsche. "Need a ride?" He asks me.

"Nah, my friend's coming"

"When?" He questioned.

"Soon" I shoot back.

"Get in the car" he says the smirk shown in full blow. My eyes rest on his lips and then back on his face.