Help!!

Im supper sorry I haven't published school just started so I've been busy love u people 😃😍😜👍🐢🐢

3 person pov:
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"
Lyanna yelled tears pouring out of her eyes."Please don't kill me!!".

"Hehehehehehe!!!!
Calm down it's me Allison" she giggled evilly while saying.

"Not cool!!" Lyanna stated with a deep frown. Which made Allison laugh hard.

' "What's so funny"?? Daniela  asked with her eyebrows together walking with kassie.

Allison was on the floor laughing trying to stop "I-I ly-Lyanna" Allison stuttered while breathing in-and-out calming down. Kassie and Daniela looked back and forward from each other to Allison with a weird face.

"Allison are u ok??" Kassie asked putting the back of her hand on Allison forehead pretending to check her temperature. "I'm fine" Allison swatted kassie's hand away "why??".

"Because 'Daniela started "me and kassie found you on the floor turning bright red and we haven't seen Lyanna have u seen her??" Daniela finished."oh and in case u forgot were on a mission and they can kidnap us at any minute!!!!" Kassie added in a panic voice.

Allison looked around "Lyanna was fine when I saw her I guess she walked away she's mad at me because I scared her that's why I was on the floor laughing my head off." Allison said like it was an every day thing.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Unknown scream

"What was that?" All the girls said in union. "That sounded like" kassie gasp Lyanna" '

************Flash back*************

Lyanna's pov:

"Ugh I'm so mad at Allison"😡
I Said throwing a rock to the floor then walking in back to mikes.

"Hmmmm what should I get ooooooo Hershey I pick you" I shouted/whispered sarcastically.

"1 dollar" the man at the cash register said. (Scuffle Scuffle) "ugh where's that damn dollar" I mumble looking through my purse.

"Here I got it" a voice said behind her. "Th-thanks" I stuttered caught off guard.

"Your welcome sweetness" the guy said I started walking to the door "let me get it" the guy open the door for me.

"Thanks again" I  stated confidently yet sounding sweet.
I started thinking about my boyfriend Darrel and how sweet he is.
Darrel has light brown hair, dark brown almost black eyes, an amazing tan and is 6'2
I started to play with the walking dead necklaces he gave me a smile on my face.

The sound of engines wakes me back up into reality
'when did I walk to the parking lot of the store?Oh whale'.

"Thanks" I says one more time noticing that the dude is still here.
"No need to thank me" he grinned evilly and put a cloth at my mouth and out of stupidity I breath in and started feeling like after a dentist appointment and they gave me laughing gas.

Every breath you take
every move you make
every bond you break every step you take I'll be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say every game you play
Every night you stay I'll be watching you

Oh can't you see you belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake every claim you stake
I'll be watching you

Every breath you take
Every move you make
every bond you break every step you take
I'll be watching you

Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

"Why ar-are you do-doing thi-this ?"  I spurt out . "Hush love be good and go to sleep" he whispered. With all the energy I had I screamed then the stars fated and everything went black.